No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yash 7

School Cricketer
Agree with that. All of them look so accurate, makes career mode fun to play.
Yup.
Just Waiting For Some International Updates.
MASTER Did PSL Teams Brilliant And Indian Domestic Side Excellently.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Veiled requests are still requests! DONT or face the consequentials!
Yes, Sir. Just here to appreciate the good work
@wasteyouryouth brilliant job in the Indian Domestic Zonal Teams, bro! All major players included, well represented! I have almost all major players in my team, in career mode!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Veiled requests are still requests! DONT or face the consequentials!
To answer your veiled reverse psychology non-request request. :p

I have been updating my English county teams (roster changes/skills). I hope to release them soon. I have done Derbyshire through Sussex and when I feel like it the odd odd playface, as seen in the creations thread.
I will do some international updates (generally for now I'm sticking with updates during or, more likely, after a team plays a series for updating skill reasons and so I can update squads without someone new coming into the side).
IPL is soon so I would probably do the kits for that if I'm in the right frame of mind (my mood/energy is see-sawing quite a bit at the moment).
English county kits would probably be released some time in early April which is why I'm updating squads now.
My 1989 English franchise teams I would like to finish and maybe even do my 1990s IPL.

Of course... Doom Eternal comes out at the end of the month so I'll be playing that, I will probably re-play Doom for the sixth or seventh time beforehand. The final book of Hilary Mantel's Thomas Cromwell series is out this week and I have rediscovered my ability to watch films. And I might catch coronavirus, although I don't have much human contact so I might escape that.

Last edited:
D

Dutch

So after numerous warnings my patience is up. Thankfully the vast majority of people are fully compliant to the thread authors wish to not have his thread clogged with requests and wishes. The main offender has now been banned.

Creating a multiple account will be detected and result in a permanent ban.

Last edited by a moderator:

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India

I have been updating my English county teams (roster changes/skills). I hope to release them soon. I have done Derbyshire through Sussex and when I feel like it the odd odd playface, as seen in the creations thread.
I will do some international updates (generally for now I'm sticking with updates during or, more likely, after a team plays a series for updating skill reasons and so I can update squads without someone new coming into the side).
IPL is soon so I would probably do the kits for that if I'm in the right frame of mind (my mood/energy is see-sawing quite a bit at the moment).
English county kits would probably be released some time in early April which is why I'm updating squads now.
My 1989 English franchise teams I would like to finish and maybe even do my 1990s IPL.

Of course... Doom Eternal comes out at the end of the month so I'll be playing that, I will probably re-play Doom for the sixth or seventh time beforehand. The final book of Hilary Mantel's Thomas Cromwell series is out this week and I have rediscovered my ability to watch films. And I might catch coronavirus, although I don't have much human contact so I might escape that.
One thing with the IPL on the way is that, most international matches will be on a break. Only Pakistan is playing a few matches with Bangladesh. Also going to tour The Netherlands and Ireland. All other international teams will have players in the IPL, so that way you will have a good rest as well. I personally am already enjoying your teams a lot, especially after I made a mess of things and deleted all downloaded logos, by mistake. And had to re-download everything.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I've shared updates to:

West Indies
Sri Lanka
New Zealand
India

MjudpsY.png
vesTRsz.png

id: WASTEYOURYOUTH

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Shared some updates to Australia and South Africa. Mostly just roster adjustments - perhaps a couple of tweaks to playfaces, I remember playing with Kagiso Rabada's last week.

And Hong Kong, because I know everyone has been waiting for that one. With one or two new players and a version of Mission Road Ground.

Cricket_19_MISSION ROAD GROUND_stadium.png

Its_Alpha

School Cricketer
Shared some updates to Australia and South Africa. Mostly just roster adjustments - perhaps a couple of tweaks to playfaces, I remember playing with Kagiso Rabada's last week.

And Hong Kong, because I know everyone has been waiting for that one. With one or two new players and a version of Mission Road Ground.

View attachment 230517
That's Fantastic.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India

View attachment 230517
My friend has played at that ground, I have seen that ground as I used to play for the Kowloon Cricket Club some years ago. This is close to the heart.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin

Nothing has changed from what I posted last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread