Cricket 19 General Discussion

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have observed ball is not turning now after the patch. Bowling skills are 82 still ball does not turn on Dusty pitch. Did anybody observe this issue?

also lot of stuttering in the game now.
@MattW

Plotinus

Associate Captain
I have observed ball is not turning now after the patch. Bowling skills are 82 still ball does not turn on Dusty pitch. Did anybody observe this issue?

also lot of stuttering in the game now.
@MattW
Yes, it appears that all turn has been eliminated. Somewhat annoying to happen midway through a test match. Really struggling to get any wickets post-patch now. Edges are going fast to the boundary with no carry to the slips off pace bowling and spin has been reduced to bowling slow straight deliveries. Reading the patch release notes, I can't understand how they have introduced these changes unless it is the result of the 'general stability improvements'.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Yes, it appears that all turn has been eliminated. Somewhat annoying to happen midway through a test match. Really struggling to get any wickets post-patch now. Edges are going fast to the boundary with no carry to the slips off pace bowling and spin has been reduced to bowling slow straight deliveries. Reading the patch release notes, I can't understand how they have introduced these changes unless it is the result of the 'general stability improvements'.

Sadly, now it is the game breaker :(

I was enjoying the game before the patch, now my weekend is ruined :(

Was this issue not a part of Regression testing ?

@MattW please let me know how can I switch back to previous patch.

Also please fix the stuttering issue. I am in mid way of my career mode ( all rounder with Off-spin bowler), now I have lost interest in playing until these are fixed or patch reverted.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Try bowling with Eddie Hemmings, there was no turn before the patch either...

in all serious, he is rubbish and I’m on day 2 so I honestly can’t say I’m noticing much difference. He’s taken a few wickets.

Can confirm I'm in the same boat, and will have no idea bout spin until I debut Tuffers in 6 months

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
If your weekend is ruined by a video game then you need to get out more.

I think I need to do that only now, until this issue gets fixed ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1583590342][/DOUBLEPOST]
Try bowling with Eddie Hemmings, there was no turn before the patch either...

in all serious, he is rubbish and I’m on day 2 so I honestly can’t say I’m noticing much difference. He’s taken a few wickets.

You mean for you the ball spins as it was before? Which mode are you playing?

I am on Career mode and ball does not spin at all. I think there are couple of others who has this same issue.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
I think I need to do that only now, until this issue gets fixed ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1583590342][/DOUBLEPOST]

You mean for you the ball spins as it was before? Which mode are you playing?

I am on Career mode and ball does not spin at all. I think there are couple of others who has this same issue.

He means the spinner is shite so it never span in the 1st place

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Raising ticket to support is the better option than posting here in forums.

Users who are viewing this thread