Cricket 19 General Discussion

Plotinus

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Raising ticket to support is the better option than posting here in forums.
Fully aware of that...literally posted right below your previous comment on the topic. I was just confirming to the previous person that they were not in a unique position. BA are aware of the issue...we don't all need to raise duplicate support tickets.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Over throw is getting on my nerve... most of the time throw on strikers ends, end up for boundaries... no one backing the ball and keeper always late to reach close to the stumps... it need to be fixed...

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I'm indoors worried about the virus. Don't want to take any chance that will make me think of going out.
There does seem to be an issue with spin bowling, although I've only had the time to test it with Dean Elgar. I cant speak to frame rate or stutters; my PC runs the game smoothly and I'm getting about 155FPS batting or bowling.

D

Dutch

Cut scenes during a match (e.g. Batter, bowler, fielder clips) are fine from what I have seen. There was a mild stutter on the intro scenes (the shots of the scoreboard; slow zoom in one) but nothing to alarm me.
Mmm might be an ultrawide thing. I only have it in cut scenes thankfully

Users who are viewing this thread