AMA Sure, what the hell.. Ask me (VC the slogger)

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
I read you like Eminem, do you like any other rappers?
(I love Snoop Dogg) :p

Do you have cooking facilities in your office block? :)

Have you ever been stuck in a lift? :eek:

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
I read you like Eminem, do you like any other rappers?
(I love Snoop Dogg) :p
&

Yeah, I like some of his stuff too and also listen to guys like Ice Cube, Dr Dre, 2pac, Ludacris, Wiz Khalifa, Eazy E every now and then.

Do you have cooking facilities in your office block? :)

Yeah, we’ve got pretty much everything one could need in that area as one of our group is a cooking maestro. Thanks to her we get to eat near restaurant quality (better IMO) stuff almost every day, lol. And she bakes like a champ as well.

Me? Well, I’m by default the designated heavy lifter of our group so I help carry things mostly that no one else can and occasionally make chapatis and clean stuff to help out. :p

Have you ever been stuck in a lift? :eek:

Once many years back but only for a couple of minutes or so. I was totally chill.[DOUBLEPOST=1587044621][/DOUBLEPOST]
Peanut butter; crunchy or smooth?

Smooth always.

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Once many years back but only for a couple of minutes or so. I was totally chill.

Remember once you got stuck out of your appartment. When the door got locked?

Any other incident you would like to share? maybe some incident, this time, which made you go lmao.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
&

Yeah, I like some of his stuff too and also listen to guys like Ice Cube, Dr Dre, 2pac, Ludacris, Wiz Khalifa, Eazy E every now and then.

Yeah, we’ve got pretty much everything one could need in that area as one of our group is a cooking maestro. Thanks to her we get to eat near restaurant quality (better IMO) stuff almost every day, lol. And she bakes like a champ as well.

Me? Well, I’m by default the designated heavy lifter of our group so I help carry things mostly that no one else can and occasionally make chapatis and clean stuff to help out. :p

Once many years back but only for a couple of minutes or so. I was totally chill.[DOUBLEPOST=1587044621][/DOUBLEPOST]

Smooth always.

Sounds like you are all very well organised! :thumbs
I couldn't imagine being on lockdown with my staff in the office, one of them already eats most of our food in the fridge so we'd probably go hungry! :p

I like 2 Pac and Dr Dre too!:p

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
Remember once you got stuck out of your appartment. When the door got locked?

Will never forget it. Lol :lol

Any other incident you would like to share? maybe some incident, this time, which made you go lmao.

Okay, this happened a couple of months ago. I was attending a wedding with a friend of mine at this huge garden venue which was playing host to two other weddings the same evening.

So we go to this place, are greeted with drinks on our way in and just hang around for a while trying several of the food dishes on display, all the while looking for a familiar face. We find nobody we can recognize; also the bride and groom are nowhere to be seen, neither are any of their family members. The two of us are basically surrounded by a sea of strangers who have no idea who the hell we are.

We simply assumed we were a bit early (I’m always early at weddings and parties so I get some of the blame). So we decide to hang around for a little while longer by the bar and down a few drinks in the meantime hoping someone familiar will finally show up. That’s when we hear a cheer from a group of people in front of us - the bride and groom are finally there, standing together alongside their respective families... And they look nothing like the people whose wedding we came to attend..

My partner and me share some awkward glances with each other. After nearly an hour of hanging around, eating and drinking up their food and booze (I believe the venue charges around INR 1600 per plate, and we collectively used around 8) we finally realize we are in fact at the wrong wedding! She then notices some of the bride/groom’s family looking towards us, so we bolt before we can actually get into any trouble for gatecrashing.

The wedding we were actually supposed to attend was just a little ahead of this one, and turns out both involve people of the same last name getting married at the same time. No freaking wonder! So we finally find ourselves in the right place and have a rather memorable evening out, and promptly head over to another wedding invite we got for the night. That’s three weddings in 4 hours, which must be some kind of record!

Needless to say, our bellies were quite full by the end of the day. We still share a laugh over it every now and then. :lol

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
What is your fave sandwich filling? :p

Turkey with ham, along with some choice veggies (no tomatoes or cucumbers ideally) and a bit of mayo/mustard.

Have you ever been roller blading? :D

Can’t say I have. My life’s not that adventurous tbh..

Do you know how to clean windows without soapy water? :facepalm

I have never cleaned windows before, so no idea. Dishes and cutlery are about it.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Turkey with ham, along with some choice veggies (no tomatoes or cucumbers ideally) and a bit of mayo/mustard.

Can’t say I have. My life’s not that adventurous tbh..

I have never cleaned windows before, so no idea. Dishes and cutlery are about it.
Water and vinegar, it makes windows sparkle! :p

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Have you ever dropped the lid from a Pringles tube then felt you had to eat the lot so they don't go stale? :p

How long have you been weight lifting? :wave

Are you still in lock down at your office? :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread