AMA Sure, what the hell.. Ask me (VC the slogger)

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Have you ever dropped the lid from a Pringles tube then felt you had to eat the lot so they don't go stale? :p

Nope, but I’m the kind of person that would end up eating the lot regardless. :p

How long have you been weightlifting :wave

Started around 2016, but it took me a couple of years to really hit my stride. Tbh I was rather meandering along the way until I saw a former alcoholic cousin of mine get fit in literally no time, which made me take things really seriously 2019 onwards when I started doing other activities as well such as running early in the morning and boxing. TBH I’ve found that has helped me way better than just lifting a bunch of weights in a gym, and improved my overall performance in that aspect as well.

Currently I’m still recovering from a leg injury I acquired a couple of months back, so I’m a little restricted in the activities I’m allowed to do, but still working out on a daily basis (mainly upper body).

Are you still in lock down at your office? :facepalm

Yep, still here. Will most likely be until early June I expect.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Nope, but I’m the kind of person that would end up eating the lot regardless. :p

Started around 2016, but it took me a couple of years to really hit my stride. Tbh I was rather meandering along the way until I saw a former alcoholic cousin of mine get fit in literally no time, which made me take things really seriously 2019 onwards when I started doing other activities as well such as running early in the morning and boxing. TBH I’ve found that has helped me way better than just lifting a bunch of weights in a gym, and improved my overall performance in that aspect as well.

Currently I’m still recovering from a leg injury I acquired a couple of months back, so I’m a little restricted in the activities I’m allowed to do, but still working out on a daily basis (mainly upper body).

Yep, still here. Will most likely be until early June I expect.

Your cousin seems to have done well and given you inspiration :thumbs
Cycling is my fave exercise, i used to love jogging until i slipped and broke my arm, oh and i did some dancing too but lock down has put a stop to that :facepalmso it's early morning cycling for me when it's nice and cool. :wave

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
*Another bump*

Well, everyone seems to be doing it, so I figured what the hell.. Ask, and maybe I’ll put up some decent Qs in yours as well.

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
Do you have any fillings?:D

Uh oh.. Yeah, far too many to mention as a result of a rather prodigious sweet tooth during my childhood/teenage years. That's not to say I'm totally off sweets now; I just consume them less frequently and far more strategically. Such as during nighttime around 15-20 mins or so before brushing & flossing, and no other time during the day.

Do you have any tattoos?:spy

Nope. People have often suggested me to get some saying it would look good on me, but I've read getting tattoos affects your chances of donating blood.. Now that's something I take quite seriously having done so two or three times during the past year or so - one of them to a dear family friend who needed it quite badly and only just managed to make it through a life threatening situation. So yeah, I'd rather keep my skin just the way it is and donate blood when possible.

Are you reading any books atm? :p

Do cookbooks count? Then yes. :p

Have you ever belly danced/witnessed a live belly dance?

This is pretty much my response to your question (:p)..

How? What? Why?

But no, where I live we don't normally have that sort of thing.. At least not that I know of.

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
Your current goals?

I don't really think too far ahead, but I would like to get back to my level of activity prior to lockdown and my subsequent leg injury which has kept me restricted from a lot things I used to do such as early morning running, boxing, badminton etc. Even now, I'd say I'm only at about 65-70% of my overall ability.

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
What do you miss the most from the days before you started focussing on body?

All the extra free time I used to once possess that helped me become such a good league manager here. Now I’m slower than a 1975 version of Sunil Gavaskar unashamedly blocking his way to 36 off 174 balls in a one dayer. :p

Users who are viewing this thread