Cricket 19 General Discussion

the_one

School Cricketer
what bowling level are you on.On the lowest its impossible to bowl a no ball
how can i know the bowling level. But in normal game, I don't need to push my right stick down, as the jumps happen automatically as perfect, and release happens automatically as late.
In training mode this doesen't happen.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
please reply, is it a bug, or something else?
how can i know the bowling level. But in normal game, I don't need to push my right stick down, as the jumps happen automatically as perfect, and release happens automatically as late.
In training mode this doesen't happen.

Post a video if you can of a few balls in a game, so we can actually see what you're doing.

the_one

School Cricketer
well i found that , on changing the bowling difficulty in game, it doesn't work. So the bowling difficulty was always on the easiest mode, although changing the setting to hardest in game. If I change to hard before starting the game , the problem doesn't happen. So how to fix this?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
well i found that , on changing the bowling difficulty in game, it doesn't work. So the bowling difficulty was always on the easiest mode, although changing the setting to hardest in game. If I change to hard before starting the game , the problem doesn't happen. So how to fix this?

Just get in contact with big ant support. Outside of verifying game cache on steam, I don't know. To be honest you should be in the game bug report section of this forum rather than spamming general discussions.

VijayGreat

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi Mates,
Is there any new patch coming up?..
Did we hear about any new cricket game from bigant?
please answer these...Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread