TENNIS Tennis World Tour 2

D

Dutch

To be fair, they've said that they'd rather let things speak for themselves regarding gameplay and improvements. They also said that the next time they show footage, it was be from a near finished version and then we can all judge for ourselves on what we think.
Well indeed, once gameplay is shown we will know more.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Obviously Agassi and McEnroe for sure, but yeah as good as they were, I wouldn't call Kuerten or Safin legends either.

TomW777

Club Captain
Obviously Agassi and McEnroe for sure, but yeah as good as they were, I wouldn't call Kuerten or Safin legends either.
Probably a bit harsh to not call them 'legends' - I mean they have both won multiple grand slams & in Safin's case 2 Davis Cups as well just neither have a lot of name value. But for sure I doubt they were at the top of Big Ben's or many gamers list of most wanted former players. Probably the only 2 players who were who were willing to accept Big Ben's low ball offer. The likes of Sampras, Borg, Lendl, Agassi, Becker would obviously all have more PR value. Even more historic legends like Laver & Emerson would have better.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
One other thing, I wonder when they decided to change their name from Bigben to Nacon, threw me off at first when the second game was announced.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
It's probably a better sounding name than Bigben in my opinion, every time I see the name Bigben, I just think of the clock tower in the UK.

Users who are viewing this thread