Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I can sense a run-a-ball 100 from Imam. The hunger and determination to prove his haters wrong is evident in his eyes.

Good luck!

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
I can sense a run-a-ball 100 from Imam. The hunger and determination to prove his haters wrong is evident in his eyes.
Prove 'em wrong of what? Accusing him of scoring meaningless centuries at a slow rate? Yeah, I don't think a run-a-ball hundred against Zimbabwe is the way to do that...

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
It’s easy to score faster when chasing a small target without any pressure.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Prove 'em wrong of what? Accusing him of scoring meaningless centuries at a slow rate? Yeah, I don't think a run-a-ball hundred against Zimbabwe is the way to do that...
Mate, cut him some slack. The poor guy averages above 50 with 7 hundreds, including a run-a-ball one against South Africa at Wanderers and obviously the 151 off 129 against England. His power game has improved by miles, and hardly any of his century was 'meaningless'. And it isn't his concern that every other series of Pakistan is against not-so-good teams

I, however, do agree that he still has a lot of work to do regarding his strike rate and converting dots to easy singles.

Last edited:

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Even though Haider only got 29 runs, he once again showed his finesse and power-hitting prowess.

He should play all white-ball games for Pakistan. Misbah, please!

Last edited:

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Mate, cut him some slack. The poor guy averages above 50 with 7 hundreds, including a run-a-ball one against South Africa at Wanderers and obviously the 151 off 129 against England. His power game has improved by miles, and hardly any of his century was 'meaningless'. And it isn't his concern that every other series of Pakistan is against not-so-good teams

I, however, do agree that he still has a lot of work to do regarding his strike rate and converting dots to easy singles.
Yeah I think we need Fakhar Zaman to open with Imam Ul Haq so Fakhar can play fast and Imam can play steady.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Nice to see Captain Babar Azam batting well and finishes it off with a six
Want to see some changes in 3rd ODI, give other players a chance to prove themselves

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Want to see some changes in 3rd ODI, give other players a chance to prove themselves
I'd like to see a few out of Hasnain, Khushdil Shah, Rohail Nazir, Zafar Gohar and Fakhar Zaman playing ahead of the likes of Abid Ali, Faheem, Imam, Imad etc.

Give maximum number of players the chance to showcase their skills in the 3rd ODI.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'd like to see a few out of Hasnain, Gohar, Nazir, Khushdil Shah, and Fakhar Zaman playing ahead of the likes of Abid Ali, Faheem, Imam, Imad etc.
Looks like Misbah followed my word...:spy

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Brilliant bowling from Hasnain. He looks fitter, leaner, improved his run-up, and has bowled quicker consistently. Don't forget he has an effort ball that can reach 155 km/h.

Musa, Naseem, Shaheen, Shaheen, Hasnain are all 20-year-old or younger. Mesmerizing fast-bowling talent!

Users who are viewing this thread