Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The poor man at 19 got a 6-fer in the World Cup and was our best bowler, got an 8-fer in his FC debut, was the only positive thing about the Qalandars' bowling this season and the highest wicket-taker, troubled New Zealand and Australia in his first two series on dead wickets of UAE, was the most impressive Pakistani pacer in the Asia Cup, bowled well against South Africa in his maiden tour, got a fifer against Sri Lanka at home, already has 93 international wickets in 2 years of international Cricket, and many many more.

Also, he had the best average from the Pakistan attack in Australia (36.8). He scalped Labsuchange twice, Steve Smith, Burns, and Paine once. Not sure how that is disappointing for a 19-year-old's first tour of Australia, that too when he is surrounded by inexperienced rookies...
Not saying he was awful, but not at the level the best fast bowler in the world would be.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Just checked the score and saw Brendan Taylor got a 100. He is an absolute beast for Zimbabwe. Barring the collapse, it was good to see Zimbabwe fight till end.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I think, this list will help you.
  • India: Sony Six, Jio TV, Airtel Xstream & Sony Liv app
  • UK: Sky Sports Cricket
  • Australia: Fox Sports
  • South Africa: SuperSport
  • Canada: ATN Cricket Plus (Asian Television Network)
  • USA: Willow TV
  • Malaysia: Astro Cricket HD
  • Middle East and North Africa (MENA) countries: OSN Sports Cricket HD
  • Afghanistan: RTA
  • Bangladesh: Gazi TV
  • Pakistan: Ten Sports Pakistan
  • Sri Lanka: SLRC (Channel Eye)
There was no streaming in India... I tried to watch on Sony Six, there was nothing...

Bevab

Staff Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think I've said this before but teams and spectators really need to stop treating the death overs of an ODI similar to that of a T20. It isn't just the bigger boundaries or the pitches slowing down, it is the fact that unlike in T20s you will have most of those overs bowled by your best bowlers in contrast to a T20 game's last ten overs. Added to that, teams will often have lesser wickets in hand and the only way to counteract that is have a lineup similar to England's and pack your side with all-rounders and bowlers who can more than bat down the order.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Can you give the link... It wasn’t shown on youtube for me... Maybe blocked in India?

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
1st ODI wicket for Haris Rauf.

Pretty special when you think that he had not played any hard-ball Cricket until 2018, and now he is already playing for Pakistan.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Musa Khan nearly got 2 in 2. Sharp and skiddy bouncer to Taylor first bowl.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
1st ODI wicket for Haris Rauf.

Pretty special when you think that he had not played any hard-ball Cricket until 2018, and now he is already playing for Pakistan.

Not really the biggest fan of him. Seems like pace and nothing more, no accuracy or anything.

I am glad that Pakistan has a younger player XI that last time.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Not really the biggest fan of him. Seems like pace and nothing more, no accuracy or anything.

I am glad that Pakistan has a younger player XI that last time.
I agree with you till some extent, but the thing is that he's a very good replacement for Wahab Riaz. Even though Wahab plans to play till 2023 World Cup, you never know due to the mercurial nature of his bowling and of course the age factor.

In terms of preference, Haris Rauf should follow Wahab, Shaheen and Musa Khan should follow these 3.

Users who are viewing this thread