Cricket 19 General Discussion

HI ALL GAMERS AND DEVLOPERS
IM FACING BORING BECOZ WHILE PLAYING WITH AI ONLY 2 PLAYERS ARE OUTSIDE AND I EASLIY MANAGE TO SCORE RUN AND FEEL LIKE CHEATED . SO PLZ HELP HO TO GET SMART AI AND I WANT 4-5 PLAYERS WILL OUTSIDE
Try allow Ai to set human fields and set field presets.

I did. I will probably upload the settings screenshot here.
Post automatically merged:

AI field placement?
it would be glad if u share Limited overs (t20) sliders been waiting since long .. :)

Very Sad to say ....

Last Over 7 Runs Require , Last ball 3 Runs require AI took No Run , Shocked to see then AI won the game , How this happened Let me explain in brief

50 Over Match turn to 32 over after Rain My Runs 200 after DL AI to Chase 232
Again rain happened Now over 31 for AI to chase
AI made 217 less then 3 runs to win ... But Its showing AI Won the match , How this Happened

1621797249303.png

Very Sad to say ....

Last Over 7 Runs Require , Last ball 3 Runs require AI took No Run , Shocked to see then AI won the game , How this happened Let me explain in brief

50 Over Match turn to 32 over after Rain My Runs 200 after DL AI to Chase 232
Again rain happened Now over 31 for AI to chase
AI made 217 less then 3 runs to win ... But Its showing AI Won the match , How this Happened

View attachment 249901
Cricket 19 Bug Report Thread - READ FIRST PAGE

Hi all. In the stadium creator, how do I make a stadium small or big? For example, for Chinnaswamy stadium, which is supposed to be a very small stadium, how do I make it smaller so that it is easy to score runs and the ahmedabad stadium, which is supposed to be world's largest cricket stadium, How do I make it big so that it would be a bit difficult to score runs?

Hi all. In the stadium creator, how do I make a stadium small or big? For example, for Chinnaswamy stadium, which is supposed to be a very small stadium, how do I make it smaller so that it is easy to score runs and the ahmedabad stadium, which is supposed to be world's largest cricket stadium, How do I make it big so that it would be a bit difficult to score runs?
you can only adjust the boundary size: small, medium, large. And change the shape of the ground.

Looking at your previous posts, I would say welcome to the world of the seasoned cricket 19 player. For as good as the can be, there are a lot of small things that add up to a sometimes annoying experience lol. Once you see the game's limitations, its like a brick wall.

you can only adjust the boundary size: small, medium, large. And change the shape of the ground.

Looking at your previous posts, I would say welcome to the world of the seasoned cricket 19 player. For as good as the can be, there are a lot of small things that add up to a sometimes annoying experience lol. Once you see the game's limitations, its like a brick wall.
Yeah I noticed that but the boundary line SEEMS like it shortens the stadium but unfortunately, when playing it is not much of a change. Sure it is a bit shortened but Lets say I am playing in a very big ground and I have a batsman with yellow bar and I loft the ball and get a Good, Ideal, Ideal. It goes for a catch. Similarly, when I do that in smaller stadiums too, it goes for a catch. Just a note, I just tried this once. So if someone else has more experience in this, I would be thankful :)

Edit: How does stadium shape affect size?

Yeah I noticed that but the boundary line SEEMS like it shortens the stadium but unfortunately, when playing it is not much of a change. Sure it is a bit shortened but Lets say I am playing in a very big ground and I have a batsman with yellow bar and I loft the ball and get a Good, Ideal, Ideal. It goes for a catch. Similarly, when I do that in smaller stadiums too, it goes for a catch. Just a note, I just tried this once. So if someone else has more experience in this, I would be thankful :)

Edit: How does stadium shape affect size?
stadium shape doesn't really affect size. In terms of lofted shots, success is a combo of skill level (of player) in attacking, footwork and especially control for lofted shots, in association with specific perks. And no, I won't go into detail because I'm cbf ;)

stadium shape doesn't really affect size. In terms of lofted shots, success is a combo of skill level (of player) in attacking, footwork and especially control for lofted shots, in association with specific perks. And no, I won't go into detail because I'm cbf ;)
Yeah I know you do require skill to hit those shots but if that's the case, there is really not much of a difference between big stadiums and small stadiums is it? You HAVE to get 3 ideals to hit a six let it be a small stadium or a large stadium. That's no fun :(.What I thought was smaller stadiums should offer a bigger total unless you perform poorly and larger stadiums will most of the time offer a low scoring match.

Please go in detail

Is there any way we can disable the pitch marker in online matches. It is distracting too much since it is showing incorrect positions most of the times

Hi all. I am facing a bit of a problem here. Why are the FRONT FOOT legside shots not that effective? By legside, I meant the shots over square leg and fine leg. Let it be lofted shots or grounded shots, even when I get ideal ideal ideal, the force is not that much compared to shots in the offside. When I get even a Good Ideal ideal, I can get a six in the offside, but even when I get ideal ideal ideal and hit a lofted or even grounded shots on the legside, it is not that effective and usually goes for a catch. This only happens for me. In other cricket 19 videos, this does not happen. What should I do? Also pls note that my difficulty for batting is medium, for bowling and fielding it is hard and the other 2 are default.

Edit: Does shot force help in this or does it help only when my timing is ideal?

Users who are viewing this thread