Cricket 19 General Discussion

Hardball

School Cricketer
Can anyone please suggest what is better standard control or classic control in batting?Which option provide better batting experience?
classic is difficult but more satisfying, i was unable to play some shot in standard controls in batting thats why i switched to classic. for bowling i use standard.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Is there a way i can download only uniforms and not the whole team from the academy? I don't want to change my roster.

RAVI99

Club Captain
Hi all. I am new to cricket 19. So I would be thankful if you all could clarify some of my doubts regarding cricket 19. Here are my doubts:

1. Some Batsman have a green bar when they come and bat their first ball. How can that happen?
2. What do the L1 and R1 buttons do when I am bowling. They say that it is LONGER/SHORTER pitch but what does that do?
3. Some Fielders drop catches even when I dragged the L stick towards the circle. Why does this happen? Note that this happens once in 5-10 catches.
4. What is Striker Skill Bonus which is there in the custom difficulty settings?
5. Can I download Uniforms without downloading the whole team? For Example, I want the Green Uniform for RCB in IPL. But I have to download the whole team to get that. Is there a way I can add or delete uniforms for specific teams?
6. What does Dusty, Dry, Grassy pitch etc.., indicate?
7. How does Pitch Age and pitch wear rate affect gameplay?
8. What does Conservative, Balanced, Aggressive, Brute etc.., mindset indicate?
9. In the controls guide, it says that pre batting, if you click L3, you can see the batman's strengths and weaknesses. But when I do so, I only see bowler's strengths and weaknesses. It's the vice versa when I am bowling.
10. Some shots are not available in standard controls. I watched the CPU play such shots. For example, the CPU plays a pull shot and lofts it over mid wicket. But I could play a pull shot over fine leg only. Is that not available in standard controls?

That's all :)
Can share the player who comes with green bar in community and tell me your psn I will tell you how and why

kusum1612

School Cricketer
HI ALL GAMERS AND DEVLOPERS
IM FACING BORING BECOZ WHILE PLAYING WITH AI ONLY 2 PLAYERS ARE OUTSIDE AND I EASLIY MANAGE TO SCORE RUN AND FEEL LIKE CHEATED . SO PLZ HELP HO TO GET SMART AI AND I WANT 4-5 PLAYERS WILL OUTSIDE

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
HI ALL GAMERS AND DEVLOPERS
IM FACING BORING BECOZ WHILE PLAYING WITH AI ONLY 2 PLAYERS ARE OUTSIDE AND I EASLIY MANAGE TO SCORE RUN AND FEEL LIKE CHEATED . SO PLZ HELP HO TO GET SMART AI AND I WANT 4-5 PLAYERS WILL OUTSIDE
Please read the rules before posting. Specifically rule 1: "...Do not try to get your point across by excessive use of capitals..."

D

Deleted member 185125

As far as I know there is not any other way :(
You have to press the Right Stick every time to do so. But you can try to play some shot which could connect the bat or leave the ball. Or else you can press the right stick again after you see where the ball is going to cancel the advance shot. But I am afraid you won't have enough time and might end up getting a dot ball or just get out. I know it might be frustrating as I myself have got few dot balls and got out sometimes but when I do connect the ball, its awesome to see the ball going for a six or a four {Fours: Only in classic controls for some reason) :)
When it comes off , it looks really good. Hope BA will allow button remapping. And can be more reflex based than premeditated.

D

Dutch

When it comes off , it looks really good. Hope BA will allow button remapping. And can be more reflex based than premeditated.

Hey Mohammed did you ever do an update to your settings (AI batting 1st and 2nd Innings?) Really love them and wondered if you had tinkered some more!

D

Deleted member 185125

Hey Mohammed did you ever do an update to your settings (AI batting 1st and 2nd Innings?) Really love them and wondered if you had tinkered some more!
I did. I will probably upload the settings screenshot here.
Post automatically merged:

how to get more player outside in my case only 2 plares are outside alltime plz solve asap
AI field placement?

Users who are viewing this thread