Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Hahaha but like @Mohammed Sherry mentioned it would be cool if we could have Ross as a manager or coach in career mode.. I really hope these things arent cosmetic and they actually affect how your career turns out and that would create great stories... Imagine someone sharing their journey and they choose to go aggressive against the role management has given them in the team and next match you are carrying drinks to ground..:D

D

Deleted member 185125

Hahaha but like @Mohammed Sherry mentioned it would be cool if we could have Ross as a manager or coach in career mode.. I really hope these things arent cosmetic and they actually affect how your career turns out and that would create great stories... Imagine someone sharing their journey and they choose to go aggressive against the role management has given them in the team and next match you are carrying drinks to ground..:D
Imagine Career mode including an option to hire Manager for the team (once you become the captain) from a selected list of licensed retired players. And each Manager has a different perk associated, which will increase the teams performance in that area.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe in Cricket 28 or something

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I love the brick wall background in the game.. Makes everything pop.. Both characters look good..

Hopefully such comparisons are a thing in the game like how much a certain player has scored against that country or dismissals a bowler has taken against a certain batsman.. Would create that competition feel, even would want to make you get that particular bowler into attack as soon they come in to play..

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
An overlay like this adds to the overall presentation of the game I feel rather than some generic blue or green backgrounds.

I'd actually love this for all the BARS data we see and talking about that, it'd be nice if we get to see run rate comparisons between teams etc while match is in progress.

Users who are viewing this thread