Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Are PC users going to get screwed again? I've 'done my bit' and purchased DB14, DB17, AC and Cricket 19 TWICE. yes twice, because:
1. I love cricket;
2. I want to support BA; and
3. I primarily play on PC (so buy it a second time).

But I'm done buying it twice. I just want one version for the PC. In the past, the PC versions have been delayed for months. Please tell me this isn't the case for Cricket 22.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Are PC users going to get screwed again? I've 'done my bit' and purchased DB14, DB17, AC and Cricket 19 TWICE. yes twice, because:
1. I love cricket;

But I'm done buying it twice. I just want one version for the PC. In the past, the PC versions have been delayed for months. Please tell me this isn't the case for Cricket 22.

nop buddy 25th nov is release for all platflrm

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Are these new hairstyle types? And what's your take on Tim Paine's look?
Paine looks fine. His hair IRL is maybe a little more stylishly messy.

Root looks fine in the face. The hair just looks like a combination of the shorter hairstyle on top and the longer style from the end of the summer on the sides. So, the result is he looks like he's halfway through a haircut. It was a common feature of the hairstyles on Cricket 19 - not enough with shorter sides. Of course fashionable hairstyles can change quite quickly, just look at great hairstyles that the pandemic gave us.

gettyimages-1343882551-2048x2048.jpgScreenshot 2021-10-16 at 02.13.25.png

Pcuser

Club Captain
1. I love cricket;

Pc users already got screwed with the delay of the pre-order and nets. i to bought 2 copies of the same games you did but not this time only because cricket 22 looks to much like 19 reskinned with a few new updated things

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Pc users already got screwed with the delay of the pre-order and nets. i to bought 2 copies of the same games you did but not this time only because cricket 22 looks to much like 19 reskinned with a few new updated things
This time it is STEAM that is screwing the PC users as THEY are the ones that need to approve it before it becomes available.... am I right?

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Does hairs will look stiff or any hair movements while running ?? what can we expect this time ?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Paine looks fine. His hair IRL is maybe a little more stylishly messy.

Root looks fine in the face. The hair just looks like a combination of the shorter hairstyle on top and the longer style from the end of the summer on the sides. So, the result is he looks like he's halfway through a haircut. It was a common feature of the hairstyles on Cricket 19 - not enough with shorter sides. Of course fashionable hairstyles can change quite quickly, just look at great hairstyles that the pandemic gave us.

View attachment 256185View attachment 256184
Could it be the photogrammetry they are using which makes it hard to separate the character and their hair style? [I have no idea how they work but since they are using that camera around thingy to capture the players, I felt maybe this could be the reason.] By this time the hair physics should have gotten better as that growth in those aspects were little but there..

Users who are viewing this thread