Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

RAVI99

Club Captain
So many issues with Australian team
Tim before warne smith
Earlier khawaja pressing zampa ass during national anthem.
Hope that usman issue not that highlighted.

RAVI99

Club Captain
Yo just calm down! You have been nothing but more negative towards everything. The game is delayed for one reason and we all know what it is....let alone that!
I am in support for the delay better playing after one week more than playing a broken game on 25 th I don't mind at all if they take more time even next ashes what I need is quality not quantity.

Last edited:

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
I am in support for the delay better playing after one week more than playing a broken game on 25 th I don't mind at all if they take more time even next ashes what I need is quality not quantity.
You don't have to be so negative about a game which you haven't seen or played.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Not the kind of discussion we wanted which was supposed to be the release week.. :facepalm

RAVI99

Club Captain
You don't have to be so negative about a game which you haven't seen or played.
I am not negative at all I think you missed a point day 1 patch was not ready that is the main reason for the delay without day 1 patch the game would have been broken so it's it's a good gesture to delay it for a, week.

D

Deleted member 185125

Let's delay till next Ashes, BA will have ample time then. Dont try to be that thing in Tim Paine's Pic. You are better.

MARK99ZA

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It's the aussie team, anything is possible really. in the future, just put Zampa on the cover - he looks like a good bloke

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Warne is their leader lol, so no surprises
Wait Warne is the coach? I thought Langer was? Maybe they had enough of walking bare foot on grass and thought let's get the degeneracy going again :p

It is a shame but at least it's not because the game is so broken that they have to delay (unless it is and this is the perfect excuse). Very tempted to load DBC14 again or just continue grinding Apex

Users who are viewing this thread