Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Harigoks

County Cricketer
I would imagine they're removing tim paine from the nets.
He is technically still in the game I guess? I mean I'm done with nets but would like a ground training or something but not the nets again. Or like a mini game, maybe?!?!

Sigh! I just had to move my time offs from 25-26November to early week of Christmas. I have comp time offs for Thanks giving this week and the game was dropping exactly the same time. Now that it's not dropping this week, I'll better use it for pre Christmas days.

swagat das

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don’t think removing paine is actually a pain for BA… The real issue will be with hard copies which is already been sent to various stores. And may be some contents they had to share before release or after release. They will have to do it again. Good decision to delay the game for 1 week as 4 days is not enough to do lot of things.

Rest if someone is thinking let it get delayed for one or 2 more weeks and then come with dream team online mode, I don’t think its going to happen as mike said for 6 months after release they have lot of plans and update which they will try to give. So it’s like they will anyhow update the game after release with new mode so that people will believe BA don’t support the game/update the game after release

Last edited:

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
He is technically still in the game I guess? I mean I'm done with nets but would like a ground training or something but not the nets again. Or like a mini game, maybe?!?!

Sigh! I just had to move my time offs from 25-26November to early week of Christmas. I have comp time offs for Thanks giving this week and the game was dropping exactly the same time. Now that it's not dropping this week, I'll better use it for pre Christmas days.

As a mini game , out career player should be allowed to go to gym from 25th, until the release. Can't stop training because of the scandal.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
I don’t think removing paine is actually a pain for BA… The real issue will be with hard copies which is already been sent to various stores. And may be some contents they had to share before release or after release. They will have to do it again. Good decision to delay the game for 1 week as 4 days is not enough to do lot of things.

Rest if someone is thinking let it get delayed for one or 2 more weeks and then come with dream team online mode, I don’t think its going to happen as mike said for 6 months after release they have lot of plans and update which they will try to give. So it’s like they will anyhow update the game after release with new mode so that people will believe BA don’t support the game/update the game after release
It's not just the cover but I guess there is alot added in the game that has captain role cut scenes and stuff like that. I mean it's not going to be easy to just replace things but you'll have to code and test it. Also this is a blessing in disguise...they averted a lot by delaying the game and it would have been a nightmare to have the game released on the given date and pushing a lot for a patch after another patch.

Delaying more will push them behind bya lot! So I guess it would be just one week and not anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread