Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Wait so when I get home from work Wednesday night I can basically play it then, so really it's out Wednesday but "technically" Thursday
Yes!!!!! Exactly. You don't have to wake up early morning. When the clock ticks 12AM, the treat is on.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Also what is the go to controller for pc these days, I had a USB 360 one which my dad stole

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Apparently with xbox you can change the time to trick it to where you are.Won't work on steam if indeed it is staggered on steam.Never seen that before its usually one set time for everyone.So if steam releases at midnight nz it should go live worldwide at that point.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Legit question not trolling but how come there isn't a proper gameplay video or trailer of some sort? Like what's the logic behind it and were all previous releases like this?

I understand some people say to capture peoples short attention spans but let's be honest, no one is impulse buying a cricket game unless you're a cricket fan... I don't see trailer for NHL and think "damn I need to buy it". Because I remember one guy here said they haven't released a trailer because little timmy needs to see a trailer the day before or after release so they buy the game. It's not like fps games where you can impulse try them

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Legit question not trolling but how come there isn't a proper gameplay video or trailer of some sort? Like what's the logic behind it and were all previous releases like this?

I understand some people say to capture peoples short attention spans but let's be honest, no one is impulse buying a cricket game unless you're a cricket fan... I don't see trailer for NHL and think "damn I need to buy it". Because I remember one guy here said they haven't released a trailer because little timmy needs to see a trailer the day before or after release so they buy the game. It's not like fps games where you can impulse try them

Would tend to agree.. but there must be some kind of data that proves it works.
Potentially situation like.. little timmy isn’t aware it’s coming out. Sees advert, ah yeah I want that and can buy it straight away.
Rather than little timmy sees advert wants it but can’t as it’s released in two weeks. Forgets about it. Life gets in the way doesn’t bother in the end.

Although to be fair judging by some posts in here life isn’t an issue haha!

Users who are viewing this thread