Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

I like how the bowlers are trying to bowl different types of deliveries and sometimes the slower ones are going for edges.
Post automatically merged:

Hazlewood's nose is sooo funny!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol

I like how the bowlers are trying to bowl different types of deliveries and sometimes the slower ones are going for edges.

Hazlewood's nose is sooo funny!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol
Zampa action new or old? Looks a bit Shane warne like!
Starc in the IGN build looked a lot better

Uhh 2 quick wickets and England in a little trouble!

Zampa action new or old? Looks a bit Shane warne like!
Starc in the IGN build looked a lot better
Defo Warne kind of action.

83 in last 10 is definitely chasable and England while have lost 3 are ahead.

The unpatched version definitely feels like one. The noses look so funny for Smith and few other Aussies. The flick shots look really good, AI is really pacing themself fine and not all deliveries are bouncers. Big improvement from C19.

The unpatched version definitely feels like one. The noses look so funny for Smith and few other Aussies. The flick shots look really good, AI is really pacing themself fine and not all deliveries are bouncers. Big improvement from C19.

Lots of positives in all fairness. Would like a few more mistimes shots but least there was a catch in the ring.

I’d love to sack off the Hawkeye after the end of the over and replace it with a scorecard or something like that

Sorry my internet restarted and stream stopped. I am in love with this game even while its pre-release without the patch. There are so many improvements over Cricket 19 and Ross and his team can be proudly keep saying this is the BEST CRICKET game they have ever produced. More so because they would have been working from home, lockdowns, mental health. Super stuff and might impressed. This game can only get better with patches.

One good thing about this unintentional pre-release is that some people like us will actually be able to feel the difference.

Those who were following the stream, England lost the game by a whisker. Cummins, Hazlewood got 3 quick wickets. Scoreboard below

IMG_0206.PNGIMG_0207.PNGIMG_0208.PNGIMG_0209.PNGIMG_0210.PNG

The bit of comms I heard with Alison Mitchell yeah was streets ahead

Reverse sweep slapped down covers throat though pal ;)

Sorry my internet restarted and stream stopped. I am in love with this game even while its pre-release without the patch. There are so many improvements over Cricket 19 and Ross and his team can be proudly keep saying this is the BEST CRICKET game they have ever produced. More so because they would have been working from home, lockdowns, mental health. Super stuff and might impressed. This game can only get better with patches.

One good thing about this unintentional pre-release is that some people like us will actually be able to feel the difference.

Those who were following the stream, England lost the game by a whisker. Cummins, Hazlewood got 3 quick wickets. Scoreboard below

View attachment 258441View attachment 258442View attachment 258443View attachment 258444View attachment 258445

What were the final wickets?

I was just about to come on and say....who won?! Haha

Cracker, cheers for posting the scorecard.

Few things I saw that did stick out:

A hold over Ashes issue, may be even longer for veterans of older games, the sliding outfield stop into the boundary rope for 4. It just looks so bad.

The Roy dismissal, where the keeper races around from behind the stumps and catches a high improbable bat/pad at short leg.

Positives - loads and loads and loads.

The run out was nice as well, great to see.

Reverse sweep slapped down covers throat though pal ;)

What were the final wickets?
8 wickets. Lost 3 in a row 18.5 and 18.6 and 19.1. Rashid hit 3 boundaries in a row but was not enough.

I was just about to come on and say....who won?! Haha

Cracker, cheers for posting the scorecard.

Few things I saw that did stick out:

A hold over Ashes issue, may be even longer for veterans of older games, the sliding outfield stop into the boundary rope for 4. It just looks so bad.

The Roy dismissal, where the keeper races around from behind the stumps and catches a high improbable bat/pad at short leg.

Positives - loads and loads and loads.

The run out was nice as well, great to see.
haha sorry about that. Since the game has officially not been released, cannot stream directly to twitch throuh Xbox. So was streaming Xbox on iPad to Twitch.

Users who are viewing this thread