Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
How is the academy? No one seems excited about creations from the looks of it? Or is it just me? Usually there is thread up for it but all I see are the posts about gameplay. I honestly cannot wait to get home and get started on it and atleast import the kits and stuff from cricket 19!

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
8 wickets. Lost 3 in a row 18.5 and 18.6 and 19.1. Rashid hit 3 boundaries in a row but was not enough.
Post automatically merged:

haha sorry about that. Since the game has officially not been released, cannot stream directly to twitch throuh Xbox. So was streaming Xbox on iPad to Twitch.
I was able to stream from xbox couple of days back.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I was able to stream from xbox couple of days back.
For me it just errors out saying this game has disabled streaming on Twitch.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
After watching more gameplay I wish we could instantly skip to start of next ball when a dot ball has been bowled... Gets tedious watching the fielder just standing there

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
So after getting some rest here are the positives (once again will refrain from posting negatives as this is a pre-release version).

1. Beautiful shots - flick, upper cut, Hardik Pandya type short ball smash.
  2. Good fielding & Catches - Some beautiful stops, sometimes a little too extra.
  3. Speed - The match AI vs AI without cutting anything finished in 1 hour 49 minutes. That is really good pace. Enjoyed viewing the match.
  4. Bowling - Some really good deliveries, good mixups (bouncer, slower, fast yorker).
  5. Loved the highlight package after Warner hit 50.
  6. Good scoring rate (340 odd runs in T20). Scoring at almost 8.5 throughout is nice.
  7. Intention - Both the team showed intention. Loved how post a wicket scoring dried up but once the batsman got settled was able to connect well.
  8. Beautiful licensed stadiums. The aerial cut shots were nice.
Cannot wait for 72 more hours and have the patch to see the actual fixes before I comment on things I did not like. Will try to get one more game in today hopefully. Perhaps a Five5 or 2 day game.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I was question the graphics atm purely from what I can see. Faces look a downgrade in my opinion. But again pre update!
While the faces look okish, Ross has already mentioned that it would be fixed on Day 1. He also mentioned that more playfaces would be added.

Users who are viewing this thread