Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

D

Deleted member 193590

Has anybody seen bouncers flying over the wicket keepers head in tests? Really hoping that was fixed.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
So after getting some rest here are the positives (once again will refrain from posting negatives as this is a pre-release version).

1. Beautiful shots - flick, upper cut, Hardik Pandya type short ball smash.
  2. Good fielding & Catches - Some beautiful stops, sometimes a little too extra.
  3. Speed - The match AI vs AI without cutting anything finished in 1 hour 49 minutes. That is really good pace. Enjoyed viewing the match.
  4. Bowling - Some really good deliveries, good mixups (bouncer, slower, fast yorker).
  5. Loved the highlight package after Warner hit 50.
  6. Good scoring rate (340 odd runs in T20). Scoring at almost 8.5 throughout is nice.
  7. Intention - Both the team showed intention. Loved how post a wicket scoring dried up but once the batsman got settled was able to connect well.
  8. Beautiful licensed stadiums. The aerial cut shots were nice.
Cannot wait for 72 more hours and have the patch to see the actual fixes before I comment on things I did not like. Will try to get one more game in today hopefully. Perhaps a Five5 or 2 day game.
Could you play one career mode match and check the AI mentality while batting the last few overs of first innings and while chasing.

Thanks and sorry if its too much of an ask.
Post automatically merged:

Has anybody seen bouncers flying over the wicket keepers head in tests? Really hoping that was fixed.
I saw that in couple of broadcasts.

jwestbury661

School Cricketer
I have access to the game on xbox since i preordered ages ago. Getting quite bored of playing bbl or cpl games and want to get started in career mode. Anyone know if i start it now will the unlicensed teams be updated when we have access to the community creator mid save or would i have to start a new one?

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Just seen a video online that shows Vanuatu, Italy and Qatar etc amongst the international teams. I know that they’re unlicensed but… f^*king awesome!

Resident Associate Cricket geek

I've started looking at renaming the associate teams, jeez it looks like BA have included every single cricketer in Canada and Denmark!

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I have access to the game on xbox since i preordered ages ago. Getting quite bored of playing bbl or cpl games and want to get started in career mode. Anyone know if i start it now will the unlicensed teams be updated when we have access to the community creator mid save or would i have to start a new one?
The likenesses/uniforms will update but I believe the lineups won't change, so may pay to check the lineups beforehand

jwestbury661

School Cricketer
Also something annoying that i know someone highlighted about 19 is not being able to play for countries outside the big 9 countries. Meaning i cant make my player from ireland which i definitely could on 17. Hoping its something BA could patch in. But for now i guess ill become english like mr morgan

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Also something annoying that i know someone highlighted about 19 is not being able to play for countries outside the big 9 countries. Meaning i cant make my player from ireland which i definitely could on 17. Hoping its something BA could patch in. But for now i guess ill become english like mr morgan
Ireland being licensed now so I assume we can use them in career mode now.

Users who are viewing this thread