Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

D

Deleted member 185125

One question to Matt , as my pre-order on PS5 cancelled and refunded. I will buy at around 12.01 time something when PSN put It. I already downloaded the game. Is it require to re-download again on 2 dec
Dont delete if you don't want to re-download again.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
One question to Matt , as my pre-order on PS5 cancelled and refunded. I will buy at around 12.01 time something when PSN put It. I already downloaded the game. Is it require to re-download again on 2 dec
Someome told me that Its better to have a fresh download and so I got my downloaded stuff removed. Just saying :) i guess it's a matter of just purchasing again if already downloaded or purchase again and download.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not sure when the physical disc will be delivered because if this change in release date. Hope I get it before the weekend.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Aha noice! Just got my refund onto my card few minutes back. I hope it's gonna open by exactly around 12AM Thursday (unless Sony has some other plan, lol)

Yep can't wait to try it, only thing that's bothering me is I put so much grind into apex and now I know I'll be distracted :p

Also I hope this can capture the same feeling as DBC14 that game was just too good and I'm gutted it keeps crashing on W10, but the few overs I got to play reminded me how great that game was. Great animations that seamed together well, no fancy mocap (which just makes the animation look weird like AC17 everything felt very premeditated), great sound effects, genuinely found it hard to bat and ofc with fearsome tweak bowling was a joy. All in all DBC14 felt very complete and polished unlike my experience on AC14

If this surpasses that I think we'll be over the moon

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
All in all DBC14 felt very complete and polished unlike my experience on AC14

If this surpasses that I think we'll be over the moon
I'm as hopeful as you're. However realistically I'd say, let's not compare C22 with DBC14. I sincerely feel this won't even touch the fluidity and immersion of that game, although C22 will be good enough on it's own way!

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
My fingers are crossed for Cricket 22. I am most interested in the gameplay specially the batting animations and the fun of playing a cricket game. Being a veteran cricket games fan, Brian Lara Cricket 1999 is the best one among all till date. I tried hard to fall in love with Cricket 19 with all its improved graphics, career mode, creators stuff and all but if the actual gameplay is not entertaining and give you a real match atmosphere then its of no use I am afraid. Cricket 19 was a disappointment for me.

I believe Big Ant missed the mark of giving a real match atmosphere and a hotness of a cricket game by removing the ball marker, that made the game too hard to play, moreover the variety of crowd reactions were missing and a major drawback was lack of Play by Play commentary.

So far from Cricket 22 footage, I can see that there is an improvement in the commentary and I heard that the classic ball marker is back, so let's see, can't wait. :)

Last edited:

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yeah I had pre ordered and installed on my PS5 but I would just buy the physical copy now on release date.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
My fingers are crossed for Cricket 22. I am most interested in the gameplay specially the batting animations and the fun of playing a cricket game. Being a veteran cricket games fan, Brian Lara Cricket 1999 is the best one among all till date. I tried hard to fall in love with Cricket 19 with all its improved graphics, career mode, creators stuff and all but if the actual gameplay is not entertaining and give you a real match atmosphere then its of no use I am afraid. Cricket 19 was a disappointment for me.

I believe Big Ant missed the mark of giving a real match atmosphere and a hotness of a cricket game by removing the ball marker, that made the game too hard to play, moreover the variety of crowd reactions were missing and a major drawback was lack of Play by Play commentary.

So far from Cricket 22 footage, I can see that there is an improvement in the commentary and I heard that the classic ball marker is back, so let's see, can't wait. :)

:rolleyes:rolleyes If cricket 19 was disappointment to you which is 92% rating ......... I am assuming which planet are you from ? as cricket 22 will release on earth only .

aragon

Club Cricketer
Any idea what's the Delivery timeframe for pre-orders done on Gamestheshop(India) (have pre-order C22 from GTS) ? . I am based out of Mumbai .

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Anyone fancy seeing Braheem Ammar?
I feel like you're trolling me with your creations lol. Pumping out quality while I'm at the bottom of the bin eating the scraps of a greasy, half alive, chicken leg.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
@wasteyouryouth and others. Honest opinion, ya or na:

A1002_JDHS 232.jpg cricket22_2021_11_30_20_01_59_214.png

Not perfect, but considering I looked like Chimera itself a day ago, its progress lol

Also the first ever game to have my surname in it, pretty cool. (Its not the one in the screenshot).

Users who are viewing this thread