Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

issue

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Surprisingly physical copies of Ps4/Xbox have not street beak date lol that old days

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
There's some issue with the batting after today's update on steam.
Try playing with Steve Smith against spin bowlers on standard controls and trying hitting the ball in the V (mid on to mid off) region.
You won't be able to time the ball.
I have tried this on hard/hardest difficulty.
Post automatically merged:

Hey anmol can you please post a video how to create with playface with template for Cricket 22 in your channel that helps a lot
Only if I was good at photoshop :P

fender211pi

School Cricketer
Just 1 more day to go! So excited!

Apologies for the shameless plug, but anyone with DBC14 PS4 here? Need help with the 'win 3 ranked games' trophy (just have to let me win 3 ranked games).. Will even pay you something for your trouble :)

waugh machine

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I might be late to the party and someone else may have already posted about it, but I've just noticed that (on the Australian and English Test kits), sleeve sponsorship changes depending on whether the batsman is right or left handed, just like real life.

Love those little details, hopefully the same type of focus is/was directed toward gameplay.

Attachments

• dw.jpg
    dw.jpg
    823.7 KB · Views: 71
  • ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    833.3 KB · Views: 69

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
As we close in on release, I'm interested to see if anyone has done anything fun/interesting/worthwhile with the last 6 or so days that would normally have been crammed with C22?

For me, I'm pretty close to polishing off Hitman 2, which I reckon would have got shelved and potentially forgotten about had the extra week not appeared. Totally worth it as well, excellent game (and free, if you picked it up on PSN the other month).

How have others passed the last week? Or has it mainly just been tears and denial?? :lol

Harigoks

County Cricketer
As we close in on release, I'm interested to see if anyone has done anything fun/interesting/worthwhile with the last 6 or so days that would normally have been crammed with C22?

For me, I'm pretty close to polishing off Hitman 2, which I reckon would have got shelved and potentially forgotten about had the extra week not appeared. Totally worth it as well, excellent game (and free, if you picked it up on PSN the other month).

How have others passed the last week? Or has it mainly just been tears and denial?? :lol
Guardians of the Galaxy. Man that game is good + some tears and denials then and there, lol.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Just 1 more day to go! So excited!

Apologies for the shameless plug, but anyone with DBC14 PS4 here? Need help with the 'win 3 ranked games' trophy (just have to let me win 3 ranked games).. Will even pay you something for your trouble :)
Reported for match fixing :p

So I've literally been out of the cricket loop since 2017, someone at work told me t20 wc was on so started watching that and then naturally checked pc and found C22 announced.

I'm usually playing only apex legends and have been grinding that game a lot, I work crazy long hours + gym and chores so I don't have much time but it's still been tedious as I can feel my attention drawing away from apex because I'm so excited for C22

TL;DR we're all raging hard for it by this point :D

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
Just a question as i purchased the game on Xbox one i live in England if i change it to New Zealand location, at 11.01 am English time on Wednesday 1st December will i be be able to play the game as it will be 12.01am in new Zealand and the 2nd December but if i revert back later to England location will it bugger up the patch hope this makes sense thank you

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Pls.. Can't take one more unless
Roger that!
Post automatically merged:

Just a question as i purchased the game on Xbox one i live in England if i change it to New Zealand location, at 11.01 am English time on Wednesday 1st December will i be be able to play the game as it will be 12.01am in new Zealand and the 2nd December but if i revert back later to England location will it bugger up the patch hope this makes sense thank you
12AM English time sir.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Anyone bought from shopto?

They’re telling me it’s despatched but dpd can’t find anything with the references they’ve given me

Users who are viewing this thread