Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Harigoks

County Cricketer
As day coming closer and still no sign on PS store about the game is making think that, PS user might wait little more to play the game.. hope as Ross said, it will available on day zero itself...
True. There is no word about it at all. One last hope would be to get the physical copy though...but that would take time anyway...

Let's be optimistic it's gonna be there when we cross 12AM Thursday

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't think there will be a delay or anything, I would've bought on Steam anyway because of early academy access.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Okay...coming back to Academy. I saw with new Steam update, kits got a bit updated? Also new shot animations and batting style 6 looks to be the best? I guess things have been changed to what we have seen from Xbox user videos and IGN gameplay as well?

Hanav Baxi

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I have purchased C22 on Steam and will also purchase on PS4, if by any chance their is an issue with PS releasing on time, will play on PC with best graphics (if my Gaming Laptop can take it)!
Same here as well. I'll be purchasing on steam today and on PS5 as well in future when I get my hands on new PS5 that I'm looking forward to purchase during the next restock.

Last edited:

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
:rolleyes:rolleyes If cricket 19 was disappointment to you which is 92% rating ......... I am assuming which planet are you from ? as cricket 22 will release on earth only .

Yup which is why I have low expectations so the game may surprize me with new batting and bowling animations. Let me clarify that Nothing to take away from Big Ant super work on producing cricket games, I have all the praise for their cricket games extended career mode and other number of options for players.

However, as a cricket gaming fan, the gameplay and match atmosphere is the most important for me. I still consider that Big Ant has to take a lot of great things from the BLC 1999. They will eventually be there. The subcontinent PC players should support the game by purchasing the copies of PC version as well.

D

Deleted member 193590

If I pre order it now on Xbox,will I be able to play it straight away,or is it out early only in India?

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Anybody having problems with the Steam version after the update this morning? Mine just gets to the Cricket 22 logo then black screens.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If I pre order it now on Xbox,will I be able to play it straight away,or is it out early only in India?
Those who pre-ordered before release date delay, they able to download game and play base version irrespective of location. Now i dont think you can play straight away as game release date already showing 2 Dec.

For us (guys who preordered earlier) release date was showing 25th and no payment reversed by xbox so might be we able to download and play the base version game.

D

Deleted member 193590

Those who pre-ordered before release date delay, they able to download game and play base version irrespective of location. Now i dont think you can play straight away as game release date already showing 2 Dec.

For us (guys who preordered earlier) release date was showing 25th and no payment reversed by xbox so might be we able to download and play the base version game.
Thanks for the reply,i'll pre order anyway and see how it goes.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
So I tried to upload my face template that I created for myself in Cricket 19 for Cricket 22, with disastrous results. I know they have their own template provided I just have to re do mine again...

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So I tried to upload my face template that I created for myself in Cricket 19 for Cricket 22, with disastrous results. I know they have their own template provided I just have to re do mine again...
Yeah, reason being the C19 template was 1024 x 1024, C22 is now 2048 x 2048.

Users who are viewing this thread