Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Ramz

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I thinks it will be the generic grounds that Big Ant have made and it wont be the proper stadiums I guess i could be wrong, I think when they mean licensed countrys its just going to be kits,names and player faces besides Aus and Eng who have the stadiums aswell - can you also check if there is anything different in stadium creator?

Akshyansh

Akshyansh
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sydney Showgrounds (GIANTS Stadium) definitely is, really hoping for Metricon Stadium (Carrara), GMHBA Stadium and UTAS Stadium are in the Day 1 patch!
I guess they won't. Giants & Marvel Stadium would complete the home venues for all BBL teams. Would love to see UTAS, Metricon, Wellington (cake tin) and Eden Park.

jarroddobs

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
I guess they won't. Giants & Marvel Stadium would complete the home venues for all BBL teams. Would love to see UTAS, Metricon, Wellington (cake tin) and Eden Park.
If BA added in Metricon, GMHBA & UTAS they will have every single Mens International venue & BBL venue for this summer in the game.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I thinks it will be the generic grounds that Big Ant have made and it wont be the proper stadiums I guess i could be wrong, I think when they mean licensed countrys its just going to be kits,names and player faces besides Aus and Eng who have the stadiums aswell - can you also check if there is anything different in stadium creator?
Stadium creator still not available

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Just went through the thread, Steam release happening earlier than I thought (misunderstood Ross tweet about it initially). Good for me, I'll just reach home to play the game on Laptop :)

SMMODS

Panel of Selectors
India
AUS..
Mumbai Indians
CSK
Sydney Sixers
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
It's already released in Newzealand just now some BBL stadiums are missing but bat flip is awesome even the rules of BBL are included.

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
I'm as hopeful as you're. However realistically I'd say, let's not compare C22 with DBC14. I sincerely feel this won't even touch the fluidity and immersion of that game, although C22 will be good enough on it's own way!

Just went through the thread, Steam release happening earlier than I thought (misunderstood Ross tweet about it initially). Good for me, I'll just reach home to play the game on Laptop :)

Stadium creator still not available
What can be reason, are they updating stadium creator or this time there will be no stadium creator ???

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
It's already released in Newzealand just now some BBL stadiums are missing but bat flip is awesome even the rules of BBL are included.
Very much interested to see the bat flip!!

Akshyansh

Akshyansh
Profile Flag
India
Some BBL stadiums, details....details, please?

Users who are viewing this thread