Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

tarangmht

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The slider option to adjust timing for the pitch marker seems to be removed. instead it is now called ball marker and the setting changes the time for how early the ball marker appears around the ball to indicate length. So the slider is working but instead of adjusting for pitch marker time as it did in c19 it now accounts for ball marker. @MattW can we please have the pitch marker slider back

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Question for those who have reduced the pitch bounce - how does this effect the bounce spin bowlers?

I used to do this in C19 but having to change it back to 50 everytime the spin bowlers can on to bowl ended up being a right pain in the nut
Noticed the same. Spinners it's keeping really low.

tarangmht

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So poeple who posted pitch marker slider not working as a bug. It wont get noticed by bigants as the slider is working but the fucntion has cahnged we need request for the slider to change pitch marker timing to be added along side ball marker which is present.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Pitch bounce to 30. Spin Bounce to 80. It's now harder and giving a better feeling to play spinners. Need to play more and see.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Haven't had one LBW in 300 overs... Anyone getting the AI out LBW? I guess stumpings are too much to ask for also...

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Haven't had one LBW in 300 overs... Anyone getting the AI out LBW? I guess stumpings are too much to ask for also...
Not so many LBWs coz I don't bowl to stumps more often. But I did get few LBWs. Again, I don't bowl a lot of stump deliveries.... And for stumping, not yet.

Storer11

Club Captain
Has anyone else chosen to wear a hat while batting? Not sure if a bug or not, but now my player wears a hat whether they are facing spin or pace. I thought selecting that would mean my player would wear a cap when facing spin only. Just a tad unrealistic :(

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Has anyone else chosen to wear a hat while batting? Not sure if a bug or not, but now my player wears a hat whether they are facing spin or pace. I thought selecting that would mean my player would wear a cap when facing spin only. Just a tad unrealistic :(
Not a bug, It's always been like that. You choose helmet or hat for batting. You don't swap between depending on pace or spin. It's been this way since DB14

Users who are viewing this thread