Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

s0074845

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I just noticed whilst playing nets none of the settings sticks on when you want ai to bowl full they keep bowling all types of deliveries. When you make a change to settings and say no to save changes the dialogue box gones again asking to reconfirm if you want to save your changes or not

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Very strange for me. First 20 or so overs of an FC inns were absolutely awful - carting me every really over aggressive going at nearly 5 an over. 1 player in particular should have been balanced but playing hyper aggressive.

Once he was out it calmed down. Since then it’s been much better, even though they are still scoring reasonably quickly but the overall feel has been way better and more realistic.

Might be an overpowered perk or something in that 1 player. Was genuinely just so awful, and then he went and it was fine. Weird.

Still absolutely hate that crowd sound though. The sound of every other BA cricket game has been lovely.

Storer11

Club Captain
I think in the past that you could work your way up. Maybe depends whether you selected top order or middle order if that was an option. Becoming captain could help too. I think it’s why I historically switched to being an opener or three though, for the reason that you mention.
Yeah, sorry, I forgot to say I chose a top order batting allrounder. I feel like I should be 3 or 4. Even two seasons into my first class career and I’m still number 5.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
PS4 (1.08) : If you facing difficulty with lofted drive or offside shot, even with pressing L2 and you getting grounded shot instead of Ariel, than change your batting camera setup... Because there is bug in fixed far and close camera... In all other camera, you can play L2 / lofted offside shots...
And OMG, it is really pain to see fielder running speed after latest patch...

sashu_91

County Cricketer
Nice way to do the toss in bbl, spin the bat lol, balls are loopy af now, offside batting feels improved in the new ps5 patch .009.

Last edited:

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
On steam game is crashing alot is anyone else facing the same issue ??

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Ok so for the pupose of testing, feedback and helping others im going to keep sticking this here....

Another tough 20 overs of cricket from both teams, with bundaries at an absolute premium for the Aussies...
Cricket 22 Screenshot 2021.12.11 - 12.18.30.89.png

Cricket 22 Screenshot 2021.12.11 - 12.18.48.37.png

Marnus and Smith were begining to form a petty corncerning partnership without ever really getting on top of the bowlers. Lunch came and the decision was to go a bit fuller and attack the stumps with the Gabba sliders meaning that most deliveries were going over making bowleds and lbw's quite hard to get (like in the recent test)

Up step Jimmy with the new plan..

Nothing about this has been poor so far at all..

One little big after an appeal with the AI standing outside their crease but apart from that very very solid. No scoopy pulls either!

@blockerdave @Langeveldt @Harigoks
@Rumple43

Last edited:

sytrics

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Is the latest patch of Cricket 22 now available for Xbox One in the UK? I can see game size still at 29.86 GB only and no signs of update :(

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Very strange for me. First 20 or so overs of an FC inns were absolutely awful - carting me every really over aggressive going at nearly 5 an over. 1 player in particular should have been balanced but playing hyper aggressive.

Once he was out it calmed down. Since then it’s been much better, even though they are still scoring reasonably quickly but the overall feel has been way better and more realistic.

Might be an overpowered perk or something in that 1 player. Was genuinely just so awful, and then he went and it was fine. Weird.

Still absolutely hate that crowd sound though. The sound of every other BA cricket game has been lovely.
Had same experience on steam. Usually I played on Legend and the Al would score around 4 an over but yesterday Finch & Warner absolutely smashed me everywhere but I had it set to Veteran and I didn't get a single wicket all game.

Reminds me of the ashes17 patches, played that the other day and had same experience, smashed everywhere, no wickets, double tons

Users who are viewing this thread