Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

mohsinhbk

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I can't find usman khawaja in ashes squad on ps5

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
small 220mb update on steam.

Maximus

Club Captain
Can anyone confirm whether or not the West Indies Test kit still has white caps instead of baggy maroon ones? I reported it on a ticket but haven’t seen anything in the patch notes.
On my Steam version with today’s patch - still white.

Also unsure if they’ve done something to the uploaded Academy teams, a lot of the players in Llewelyns and Wasteyouryouth teams have defaulted back to fake. Could have sworn Rohit Sharma was on the Mumbai Indians team with a playface but now he’s gone back to Ravi Sura?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I wonder why my bowler freezes for a good few seconds after the delivery missing potential run outs. Not sure if it’s got to do with the fielding skill
I had that issue in Cricket 19. My player was unresponsive for a few seconds after bowling - regardless of fielding skill.

luckysoni

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
On Steam....AI is playing like anything i bowl at offside line...so easily fetching offside bal lto leg side...any way to reduce this..??

Mr Snrub

International Coach
No they still run like zombies.
Judging by the patch notes, apparently the fielding is supposed to be improved in the ball pickup area, which I'm assuming relates to less stupid slides over the boundary and less stepping backwards over the line whilst about to throw the ball back in. Has this improved?

Users who are viewing this thread