Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

I think once you touch the sliders it becomes custom difficulty for that section.Whether they work at any given point is a different question.
for eg does wicket chance for al make any difference.

I think once you touch the sliders it becomes custom difficulty for that section.Whether they work at any given point is a different question.
for eg does wicket chance for al make any difference.
Yeah, I understood that bit. But I am confused with if the slider is relative to the difficulty or is it universal. Like when on Easy the slider says for example 10 in Early timing, when in Hard it says 40. So if I keep the base difficulty on Easy but move the slider to 40, does it mean I have set timing to Hard? Or since it is 40 on the base difficulty of Easy, it is relatively easier than 40 on Hard? I know I am making a mess of explaining this, but I am trying lol.
Post automatically merged:

Hopefully someone understands what I am trying to communicate.

Sorry for this dumb questions, I play with Pro and Medium difficulty. Everything on the slider is Veteran and Hard.

My question is that are these sliders relative to the difficulty setting or universal? Meaning, if I put on Pro and Medium as base and then adjust the sliders like you have, will I have an easier gameplay relative to yours, which would be suited to my skill level? Or are these sliders universal, meaning if the sliders are copied like yours then my base difficulty wouldn't really matter and I'd be playing exactly at the same difficulty as you do now?

I changed my sliders to yours and I am unable to play a single shot to the boundary, unless we get the magically scripted edges. I assumed that if I put it on Pro and Medium, then adjust the sliders I'll have a relative change in difficulty, but while playing it feels like I am playing on Hard and Veteran, not on Medium and Pro.

Not even sure if I explained my problem properly, but I tried to.

Edit:
Attempt #2 at explaining because I couldn't understand what I have written above.

Is the difficulty exactly the same if I put everything on Easiest and Amateur with 100 on sliders and Hardest and Legend with 100 on sliders, or will they be different because I have Easiest/Amateur against Hardest/Legend. Basically do these difficulties matter if we move the sliders around?

I am getting hammered when I set up the sliders like you've set up. The only difference is that in place of Veteran I selected Pro and in place of Hard I selected Medium.
Will connect with you bro.

can u plz ask from him about xbox patch … no plz wait other wise u also get blocked
Actually he has responded to most of my questions. Even when the questions has been negative about the game. Yea, some of the answers were just not convincing but if people do ask him properly after reading his tweets and make a valid point he wouldn't block.

No offence to anyone here. It's just different people and their ways.

So to keep it brief theres so much good in there ruined by so much simple stuff that hasnt been corrected for a few games now.

I feel that for a Heavily Cracked pitch Stokes's magic should have set up and Egngland win. However we all know about the AI chasing so lets see... Wheres your money @Rumple43

Also again for me what kills is is this is a Heavily cracked pitch as I say and theres absolutely nothing to indiciate that. The ball acts like it did on Day 1...

The leg side lines as I mentioned are terrible.....

Ross tweeted the toss is important in games as pitches change... lets see...

Cricket 22 Screenshot 2021.12.21 - 14.00.04.07.png

Sorry for this dumb questions, I play with Pro and Medium difficulty. Everything on the slider is Veteran and Hard.

My question is that are these sliders relative to the difficulty setting or universal? Meaning, if I put on Pro and Medium as base and then adjust the sliders like you have, will I have an easier gameplay relative to yours, which would be suited to my skill level? Or are these sliders universal, meaning if the sliders are copied like yours then my base difficulty wouldn't really matter and I'd be playing exactly at the same difficulty as you do now?

I changed my sliders to yours and I am unable to play a single shot to the boundary, unless we get the magically scripted edges. I assumed that if I put it on Pro and Medium, then adjust the sliders I'll have a relative change in difficulty, but while playing it feels like I am playing on Hard and Veteran, not on Medium and Pro.

Not even sure if I explained my problem properly, but I tried to.

Edit:
Attempt #2 at explaining because I couldn't understand what I have written above.

Is the difficulty exactly the same if I put everything on Easiest and Amateur with 100 on sliders and Hardest and Legend with 100 on sliders, or will they be different because I have Easiest/Amateur against Hardest/Legend. Basically do these difficulties matter if we move the sliders around?

I am getting hammered when I set up the sliders like you've set up. The only difference is that in place of Veteran I selected Pro and in place of Hard I selected Medium.

If you set the game to easy or medium, for example, then that basically sets the base value to the default settings for easy or medium respectively.

If you then start increasing (or decreasing some) sliders then you're moving away from the preset values you originally selected & manually setting more difficult custom settings to those you're used to ;).

If you presently find medium a little too easy but hard still remains a little too difficult as well, try setting up your own set of custom slider settings, set medium by default & then very gradually increase the values of your usual base medium settings little by little & save the changes to your custom preset. Keep going until you feel you're potentially getting out a little too easily or too often & bring things back a notch, or ultimately, where you're most comfortable until your skills improve :).

Shout if ya still stuck & will directly PM some additional settings you could trial.

So to keep it brief theres so much good in there ruined by so much simple stuff that hasnt been corrected for a few games now.

I feel that for a Heavily Cracked pitch Stokes's magic should have set up and Egngland win. However we all know about the AI chasing so lets see... Wheres your money @Rumple43

Also again for me what kills is is this is a Heavily cracked pitch as I say and theres absolutely nothing to indiciate that. The ball acts like it did on Day 1...

View attachment 259806
Be shocked if the AI doesnt chase it, we know how they are on this game, but id love to be pleasantly surprised...

Yeah, I understood that bit. But I am confused with if the slider is relative to the difficulty or is it universal. Like when on Easy the slider says for example 10 in Early timing, when in Hard it says 40. So if I keep the base difficulty on Easy but move the slider to 40, does it mean I have set timing to Hard? Or since it is 40 on the base difficulty of Easy, it is relatively easier than 40 on Hard? I know I am making a mess of explaining this, but I am trying lol.
Post automatically merged:

Hopefully someone understands what I am trying to communicate.

You're essentially moving the slider to "hard" in this scenario regardless of originally choosing "easy" ;). The same applies for each additional slider for the custom presets, whether it's batting, bowling or fielding.

It may also help if you refer to your individual batting, bowling or fielding difficulty settings as custom presets or simply "X" presets, where X = batting/bowling/fielding.

Otherwise, use sliders to refer to the physics sliders, or sometimes for the rookie, amateur, pro, veteran or legend settings & their specific universal sliders too.

Hope that helps.

View attachment 259806

Hi

Do you mind me asking, has it been a case of every time the opposition (CPU/AI) chase down the target, 600, 700… no exceptions?

What about if they bat first, have you found the game/match more balanced? Have you just been playing Ashes?

I’ve historically enjoyed the twists and turns of Tests most in previous games. Fended off a few near 400ish run chases! I’m playing with my own created England but enjoy playing against Associates. Kind of hoping Qatar and co. won’t chase down 400 but I’ve got to put those runs on the board myself first!

Currently playing my first Test against Uganda on PS4/Pro/Medium. They batted first and I’ve got a 100 run first innings lead.

Many thanks

Actually he has responded to most of my questions. Even when the questions has been negative about the game. Yea, some of the answers were just not convincing but if people do ask him properly after reading his tweets and make a valid point he wouldn't block.

No offence to anyone here. It's just different people and their ways.

Its ok as that's his personal account so he can block whosoever he wants but point is if you fail to get update on specific stuff then frustration cant be on public, you must accept your own mistakes neither xbox uk standard gets too strict in one night nor you are developing game first time.

Also if BAS not updating then there must be any POC to clarify the concerns and there if you own start replying and later on block when you don't have answers. What we can say. Most importantly asking people have purchased your product and are not raising voice after getting it free.

Similarly if PS or PC didn't get any patch till today since launch what would the response then.

Its ok as that's his personal account so he can block whosoever he wants but point is if you fail to get update on specific stuff then frustration cant be on public, you must accept your own mistakes neither xbox uk standard gets too strict in one night nor you are developing game first time.

Also if BAS not updating then there must be any POC to clarify the concerns and there if you own start replying and later on block when you don't have answers. What we can say. Most importantly asking people have purchased your product and are not raising voice after getting it free.

Similarly if PS or PC didn't get any patch till today since launch what would the response then.
I certainly understand the disappointment of xbox users bro. But some of the responses in twitter by some users was really uncalled for.

View attachment 259806
I've got 6m+ vcash that reckon you're gonna be sad by tea of day 5.

Still, it's an awesome set up. For a pitch that started heavily cracked, there's no way you should even be getting to day 5, let alone going deep into it. At least you've still got a good game out of it.

For reference, my Kolkata experiment is about to hit day 3, with me starting my 2nd innings about 30 ahead. The AI made about 80 with Stokes, everyone else was pretty suspect. At one point I think England were 37/4, it was very realistic ha

If I can set the AI 250+ to chase in the last innings I'll be happy, as with the amount of spin I'll be bowling, plus the well-known bat/pad and close catcher weaknesses, I may well be able to stop them in my game.

We shall see!

Users who are viewing this thread