Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Irtileaf

Club Captain
Hello guys,
Has anyone noticed that pitch hardness is reversed. Like medium pitch has high bounce. Whereas hard pitch has low bounce. What is this?

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Think I will lower wicket chance. Run rate at 2.48 after 31 overs. Stokes were aggressive while Root just hangs around.
.image.jpg

Nigel Jones

School Cricketer
Been playing on PS4..and currently uploading onto PS5.. are there any changes with graphics, gameplay etc etc..?

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Been playing on PS4..and currently uploading onto PS5.. are there any changes with graphics, gameplay etc etc..?
Graphics are superior on PS5. Gameplay is same. But Dual sense controller experience is great.

johanna

School Cricketer
The graphics is definitely better. But I also noticed that I have fewer crashes on PS5 than I used to have on PS4, also noticeably lesser visual bugs, like fewer instances of disappearing balls, out of place torso etc.

Nigel Jones

School Cricketer
The graphics is definitely better. But I also noticed that I have fewer crashes on PS5 than I used to have on PS4, also noticeably lesser visual bugs, like fewer instances of disappearing balls, out of place torso etc.
Never had any crash issues, its the thing's like players running through each other and the umpires. Plus players running over the boundary with the ball. Looking forward to playing it later on PS5
Post automatically merged:

Graphics are superior on PS5. Gameplay is same. But Dual sense controller experience is great.
Whats the difference with the controller..?

johanna

School Cricketer
Never had any crash issues, its the thing's like players running through each other and the umpires. Plus players running over the boundary with the ball. Looking forward to playing it later on PS5
My career just kept randomly crashing on PS4, in PS5 I've only encountered maybe 2 crashes over the course of 4 or 5 seasons now. But the players still run through each other, through stumps and umpires. Not much has changed with regards to that. Fielding has been a little better since the last patch, but we still have a one-off instance where the fielder just jogs behind the ball and kneels down to pick up a ball that has already gone past her, resulting in a boundary. Not too many to be irritating, yet.

tfish555

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I've seen a few posts on this topic, but there doesn't seem to be a clear answer...

Using PRO controls, what does the after touch actually do? (if anything). I have been playing on Hard difficulty and it doesn't seem to impact length at all. I do believe it impacts line.

There have been moments where I think it is changing my length when I hit Perfect Jump and Release, but it is very inconsistent.

I've also seen posts saying L1 and R1 still impact length, but haven't seen this at all playing PC.

A few other frustrations on PC:

1. All the 'Control' overview screens show just the Arcade controls. Can't seem to find the controls for Pro/Controller.
2. Anyone else on PC unable to complete the bowling tutorials for speed? L2 and R2 are not impacting speed of the ball for me in the tutorials at all, so can't finish those. I think this may be an issue during normal gameplay as well.
3. AI bowling too straight sometimes, playing on Hard batting and Veteran AI. I believe this was supposed to be fixed in a recent patch, can anyone confirm?
4. Can't change the seat colors in Steam Stadium Creator. Hoping this gets fixed before the January 4th rollout of Stadium Creator.

Overall, I think this has the potential to be a stellar cricket game, Big Ant's best by far. Just unfortunate that so many bugs weren't worked out before release.

Nigel Jones

School Cricketer
My career just kept randomly crashing on PS4, in PS5 I've only encountered maybe 2 crashes over the course of 4 or 5 seasons now. But the players still run through each other, through stumps and umpires. Not much has changed with regards to that. Fielding has been a little better since the last patch, but we still have a one-off instance where the fielder just jogs behind the ball and kneels down to pick up a ball that has already gone past her, resulting in a boundary. Not too many to be irritating, yet.
Whats annoying is them glitches have never been patched even from previous games...shocking really

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Is anyone able to download bats on Xbox? I search for the bats but it stays on loading for like 10 minutes without doing anything.

Try backing up & then immediately initiate the search again.

(Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I suspect it's more an issue with BA servers. The same also works for team searches, but player searches often just don't do anything either.)

Users who are viewing this thread