Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can you explore every offside gap, in PS4 you can't, only lofting is balanced and u can loft as per usual, how they are balanced?
I played several ground shots for 2s & 4s b/w point and cover…..

earlier every ground shot went to cover fielder

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I played several ground shots for 2s & 4s b/w point and cover…..

earlier every ground shot went to cover fielder
The offside shots seems to have improved.
Post automatically merged:

You've got no idea what you're talking about.
Enlighten me with the wisdom that you have.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In defence of Anmol a bit, its a little perplexing for Ross to say I disagree when clearly, us who play the game have spotted quite a few new issues arising and for him to be so dismissive is a little dismaying and annoying. It does give off an aura that they don't even play/test/just have a look at their own games, outside of the QA guys. At this point, submitting a ticket is banging the head against the brick wall a bit.

Last edited:

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
In defence of Anmol a bit, its a little perplexing for Ross to say I disagree when clearly, us who play the game have spotted quite a few new issues arising and for him to be so dismissive is a little dismaying and annoying. At this point, submitting a ticket is banging the head against the brick wall a bit.
Yeah like I said earlier I played for 5minutes and noticed a bug. Idk what waste is on about Amnol made a fair point I think, whether it's a testing problem or something else regardless it's a bit of a joke that with every patch you get some new glaring bugs.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Yeah like I said earlier I played for 5minutes and noticed a bug. Idk what waste is on about Amnol made a fair point I think, whether it's a testing problem or something else regardless it's a bit of a joke that with every patch you get some new glaring bugs.
This has been an issue since DBC17, the only difference is DBC14, 17, Ashes Cricket and Cricket 19 were released with minimal issues and didn't need much patching. C22 on the other hand, well we know the go with that. Point is, their engine, programming isn't really well designed to be patched etc. I honestly feel C22 could have another 20 patches and we'd still be where we are right now.

sashu_91

County Cricketer
Has anyone seen this update on PS5, because nothing has come up mine to say update.
I guess ps5 is the new xbox, have to wait

This has been an issue since DBC17, the only difference is DBC14, 17, Ashes Cricket and Cricket 19 were released with minimal issues and didn't need much patching. C22 on the other hand, well we know the go with that. Point is, their engine, programming isn't really well designed to be patched etc. I honestly feel C22 could have another 20 patches and we'd still be where we are right now.
Ashes cricket was patched crazy, there were 4-6 month period where all of us waited for one single patch, it was terrible during ashes cricket as well

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I guess ps5 is the new xbox, have to wait

Ashes cricket was patched crazy, there were 4-6 month period where all of us waited for one single patch, it was terrible during ashes cricket as well
Ahh k, I didn't pick up Ashes Cricket until quite late and didn't play much of it.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I don't know if this has been mentioned, but the umpire selection in play now doesn't work.. You just end up with different, random umpires.

Users who are viewing this thread