Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I got a reply from Big ant stating about the microsoft patch issue when I raised a ticket for the frame rate issue. I wonder what Microsoft has got to do with my ps4

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
It looks like they've completely broken spin bowling, (in career at least (Xbox)).

There's zero revolutions imparted on the ball by spinners, consequently they've now become incredibly slow line bowlers.

Can anyone confirm they're seeing the same?

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I always miss read the title of this thread...

Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes)​

I need patch update for eyes for sure...
When people try to play the game, all they see are issues, bugs, and crashes.
So that's what they are discussing here.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game is just such a disappointment.

On the Series X it STILL doesn't load teams when searching in the community. All the great work the modders do to make the game better (which they shouldn't even have to) and users can't even enjoy it. This is without even touching the gameplay/crashes.
Do purchase ps5 … c22 is only for ps5 or pc this time

even i have xbox1x but that still better in searching and 0 game crash

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
They've also introduced the problem to (career) spinners that we first saw in the net's challenge or that some fast bowling styles continue to experience where the release input isn't being recognised. (Batting all-rounder, off spin. A genuine all-rounder, leg spin doesn't seem affected for stock balls, but effort balls or any deliveries using the flight/bounce modifiers also result in a weak/late input too.)

I've just bowled several overs & that's now a serious game breaking issue with all spin bowling inputs being weak/late for some bowlers.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Do purchase ps5 … c22 is only for ps5 or pc this time

even i have xbox1x but that still better in searching and 0 game crash
The patch from late yesterday is on every other platform EXCEPT ps5. Not sure how C22 is only for ps5 or pc.

Theonlygod

School Cricketer
I get the part about supporting bigants and all, but looking at the problems people are facing with the game, it's wrong, when you buy a product, you expect the product to be useful and not a pain to use, bigant have to realise it's their fault, and they should own up to their mistakes, raising the tickets is fine until there are just a few bugs but at this point raising a ticket also feels useless as described by the others, they should not have released a half baked game and expect people to just not complain and accept

Users who are viewing this thread