Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yeah, I honestly can't be bothered to raise a ticket if they can't be bothered to play test their product.. Obscure bugs I get it, they happen. But BA know there is no competition in the cricket gaming sector and they can get away with releases like this.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The patch from late yesterday is on every other platform EXCEPT ps5. Not sure how C22 is only for ps5 or pc.
I mean to say ppl who have ps5 or pc they are facing very less no of crashes or issues since day1 along with patch quickly uploaded to those platform as compare to xbox

also aus ps officially launch trailer etc on release to market ps5/c22

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Same thing happened to me as well. Both the batters on one side and game continues like nothing has happened.
Raise ticket in support forums please. If more people raise ticket then it will be addressed in next patch. I am on PS5 and not yet got the patch. It's a serious issue

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Do purchase ps5 … c22 is only for ps5 or pc this time

even i have xbox1x but that still better in searching and 0 game crash
Graphically it's better on PS5 right but gameplay and bugs are same on all platforms
Post automatically merged:

Why we didn't get patch for ps5, for that can you please raise a ticket, that is a serious issue
I want patch after the both batters at the same end fixed.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
I mean to say ppl who have ps5 or pc they are facing very less no of crashes or issues since day1 along with patch quickly uploaded to those platform as compare to xbox

also aus ps officially launch trailer etc on release to market ps5/c22
So when you stared "C22 is only for ps5 or pc this time", you were just exaggerating. No problem, I understand now.

Tfiwssirhc

#bemore
ENG....
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Since the last patch,I haven't experienced any problems,no overthrows or dodgy runouts,I can even download teams for the first time.

azkhan

Associate Captain
I don't know if this has been mentioned, but the umpire selection in play now doesn't work.. You just end up with different, random umpires.
Yep same here. I don't just get any random umpires I get Big Ants ICC approved umpires...Sir Ross and Sir Mike:facepalm

This latest patch has annoyed me now. Why can’t Big Ant make a worthwhile patch, which hopefully brings the game to the standard it should be and not quick toss pot fixes that create more issues? Before submitting the patch test the modes to see if it works, see what needs improving and see what is working. Take time making a good patch. I am sure the latest patch has messed up the Batsmen’s stance as they wait for the ball to be bowled; they look weird to me now. The Crowd sounds are pathetic. Makes me laugh and angry when Michael Atherton says ‘’ the crowd is really making noise now’’ yeah right, what a joke. Missing audio from the players appealing for a run out, team cheering before we see the run out decision on screen, batsmen showing they are out before the umpire shows them the finger. The list goes on. Only God knows why when a new game is released most of the bugs from the last game, that were fixed, have resurfaced.

Any way I am just repeating what other people have said. I wish they can get this game to the standard it should be as it has some nice touches. Really, hope another company can make a cricket game then we will have a healthy competition and I bet games will not be released in a poor state, as they know people have a choice.

Users who are viewing this thread