Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Just reported a new bug where batsmen walks out of their crease after the bowler or wicket keeper receives the ball.
Yes, this is giving me anxiety. I did not get out but the batsman teases by stepping out after WK/bowler receives the ball. In a previous post Nitin has shared how his player got out. Hope it is patched ASAP.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
@MattW I understand you can copy it and make edits but then can I delete the original presets just to play devil's advocate let's say I play every format I'll now have to go through double the match types when selecting.

I know its not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things but I don't get why we can't edit the existing presets, cheers!

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Has the ai runrate reduced and tweaked after the recent update?
I play as a career player. There are matches where I get hit for 50 in 4 overs and I get 2-3 wickets for 18-25. So I say that looks fairly real life like.
Post automatically merged:

Don't ask bro.. Wait for few more patches before you waste your time.
How's the new patch

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yes gameplay changes take effect but if you download stuff from Academy after career mode begins then those downloads won't apply.
Thank you

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I want to attach a short 22 second clip to new ticket but it says exceeds attachment size. What can I do about this?

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is the hotfix out on consoles yet?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I want to attach a short 22 second clip to new ticket but it says exceeds attachment size. What can I do about this?
I generally just run it through davinci resolve, raw output videos tend to be large in size.

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
That is not correct, Academy downloads DO apply for on disc teams and players, kits names etc do update, but only from your next game in career

Last week I enquired with BA and I got the following reply from the support. Based on this i started a new career mode after downloading Academy data.

BigANT reply.JPG

caprikaps

Club Captain
I just tried the new patch and I'm unable to time any shot even on medium difficulty. It seems there is something wrong with the batter's reaction to input given by us (seems to be some lag). Can anyone else test this?

Users who are viewing this thread