Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This is the problem. Never own up to the mistakes. Within next few months he might end up blocking everyone who bought the game.
I wasn't even talking to him. I guess we bought this game from North Korea guys.

Ps: Kim Jong un hears out before killing us.

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
You know I just wonder... Even if 3-4 people from their side play the game for like 2 hrs before releasing the patch online, I'm 120% sure we won't be seeing such issues. The only thing that I can think of is, they are under some stress- maybe they have a pre decided schedule that they need to release the patch on, and that much amount of time is not sufficient for testing the patch.
That’s the issue that people have.

How about Ross tweeting, “We have introduced some issues in the batting animation with this patch and we’ll looking at it”

This rarely happens.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
That’s the issue that people have.

How about Ross tweeting, “We have introduced some issues in the batting animation with this patch and we’ll looking at it”

This rarely happens.
That is exactly what everyone expects. Instead of that he blocks a few people and talk about the legacy of patches they brought out.

caprikaps

Club Captain
Besides the beautiful animations, did the patch correct the short sounds or do they still sound like you playing with a tennis ball?

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We all want Cricket 22 to be the Insane game it promises to be at times, but issue here is they are not communicating what they are working towards or are they even aware of some newly introduced bugs would be really appreciated..

Only recently I've seen Matt replying to few concerns and that's the way it should be instead of whatever is happening in Twitter.. And Ross keeps on saying to head to Support site, while people are not convinced whether what they are reporting is actually received/worked on or just get a stale reply.

I even check out that site every now and then, there's only like 2-3 under 'known bugs'..
We all know that is certainly not the case..

So, Transparent Communication with the community like what was worked on, what are known issues and what is being looked at, is what everyone would really appreciate.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
BA has never been transparent in communicating post DBC14. One reason they say is people go overboard seeking details here. But they can always pick and chose what to reply and what not to.
Majority of the people in this community are passionate about the game and want the improvement of the game. Some wonderful ideas, suggestions and features are brought to the table and discussed. I feel some involvement from BA in engaging with those discussion would have benefitted the game a lot.

Roooooot

Club Cricketer
I've given up with this game. It's one thing producing a game that is much worse than a version from five years ago. It's another for the arrogant developer to insult and block anyone who makes fair criticism of the game.

Hopefully Cricket Australia and the ECB will withdraw the licence and give it to a software developer who deserves it and actually cares about customers. At the moment BA is not a brand with which I would want to be associated if I were running a sports governing body. You cannot treat customers and fans like this.

imported_beatle

Club Captain
I've given up with this game. It's one thing producing a game that is much worse than a version from five years ago. It's another for the arrogant developer to insult and block anyone who makes fair criticism of the game.

Hopefully Cricket Australia and the ECB will withdraw the licence and give it to a software developer who deserves it and actually cares about customers. At the moment BA is not a brand with which I would want to be associated if I were running a sports governing body. You cannot treat customers and fans like this.
I agree totally.They bring the West Indies in as a licensed team and can't get their uniforms correct after how many patches.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This is the problem. Never own up to the mistakes. Within next few months he might end up blocking everyone who bought the game.
Actually he is at moment most frustrated guy and need some rest thats why instead of answering positively about messed product he has started blocking everyone. Expected behaviour.

i am afraid if he already blocked big ant studios as well .

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I dont know why people making noise for batting animation, thats very normal.

Tell me any single patch after which game was not broken from anyother perspective.

when you copy paste the stuff and try to fix things then result is infront of you that after almost 2 months game is still broken so relax and enjoy C19.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Rapid patching kept them from testing the game. Now they had some time before releasing new patch to test and still failed.

Users who are viewing this thread