Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

kashan123999

has said thanks for this post
BA, OH MY BA, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE AGAIN... THERE MUST BE HUGE HUE AND CRY IN THE OFFICE OF BIGANNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT....

SHOT ANIMATION HAS GONE TO SHITSSSSSSSSSSSS...THIS GAME DESERVES A 5.0 RATING

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
BA, OH MY BA, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE AGAIN... THERE MUST BE HUGE HUE AND CRY IN THE OFFICE OF BIGANNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT....

SHOT ANIMATION HAS GONE TO SHITSSSSSSSSSSSS...THIS GAME DESERVES A 5.0 RATING
giphy.gif

Hester

County Cricketer
@MattW

Just a quick video regarding the batter animation after hitting the ball. This happens in career mode as well when batting also:

It's just not a surprise.

They didn't fix the missing eyebrow issue on Xbox even though they said they had and we wouldn't need to redownload the players. Has anyone checked to see if downloaded players have noses? Mouths? Feet??? HANDS?????

What a joke. Bigant using the Star Citizen approach to game development. Won't be buying another one of their games.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's just not a surprise.

They didn't fix the missing eyebrow issue on Xbox even though they said they had and we wouldn't need to redownload the players. Has anyone checked to see if downloaded players have noses? Mouths? Feet??? HANDS?????

What a joke. Bigant using the Star Citizen approach to game development. Won't be buying another one of their games.
Big Ant aren't charging us $700 for a jpeg of a ship to be fair to them.

Hester

County Cricketer
Big Ant aren't charging us $700 for a jpeg of a ship to be fair to them.
No, but they've charged us all to be beta testers of a game that was sold as a finished product. Furthermore, they continue to issue patches and updates that break parts of the game. They either don't even play a game after creating an update to test it, or they don't give a sh*t.

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Earlier I talked about game not tested before the patch released.
Last week I talked about the CEO not being transparent enough about the issues introduced in the patch.

We can see what happened this week as well.

Also, Ross has been threatening (that he'll block them) and blocking people who liked my tweet.

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Last week I talked about the CEO not being transparent enough about the issues introduced in the patch.

Also, Ross has been threatening (that he'll block them) and blocking people who liked my tweet.
At least I Can Like Your Post Here

Abcd9994

Club Captain

You know I just wonder... Even if 3-4 people from their side play the game for like 2 hrs before releasing the patch online, I'm 120% sure we won't be seeing such issues. The only thing that I can think of is, they are under some stress- maybe they have a pre decided schedule that they need to release the patch on, and that much amount of time is not sufficient for testing the patch.

Users who are viewing this thread