Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Ricky14

County Cricketer
Played in a custom stadium last night must thank Big Ant team to have proper electric adboard type there are no gaps just like in licensed stadiums.

Adding logos in rope is so good! hope stump logos to be considered in next patch.

Also it will be great to see grass wear in stadium just like we had in Cricket 19.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
@MattW has the spacing between names and numbers on kits been looked at yet? I know you mentioned it was acknowledged but wondering if any more has been done.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
For those of us in NZ and Australia, why don't Big Ant just call it the Thursday update? Then we can be surprised when it does rarely turn up on a Wednesday?

I'm another who's pleased that the backfoot cut/square drive had that wonderful demonstration video made. I was getting sick of soft late cuts when I didn't play them and then other times backfoot cover shots. I really hope it can make it into next Thursdays update!

FaizanN

Club Captain
@MattW has the spacing between names and numbers on kits been looked at yet? I know you mentioned it was acknowledged but wondering if any more has been done.
Can they also provide option to edit jerseys numbers of license teams also? Because whenever we add a new player to the licensed squad we are unable to give him his international jersey number

FaizanN

Club Captain
Has anybody noticed stadium announcer speaking full names of Australian players while they walk out for bat after wicket and start their over…I wonder if we can add announcer name to Indian players as well

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Has anybody noticed stadium announcer speaking full names of Australian players while they walk out for bat after wicket and start their over…I wonder if we can add announcer name to Indian players as well
That is possible in player identity in the creator. If there is a commentary name, then the announcer will say it, if not then it won't say it.

Users who are viewing this thread