Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

sashu_91

County Cricketer
@MattW How is Improved Commentary on the top priority list?
I doubt if that many people reported bugs for commentary to become the first priority for BA, they could have skipped a patch this week, what is the use of adding sky shots and crackers, this is for little timmy, he asked he got

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
@MattW How is Improved Commentary on the top priority list?
Because as has been the case since the game was first announced, the emphasis has always been on cosmetic improvement and making the game more appealing for casual gamers (it's worth more money to BA let's face it) rather than creating a proper simulation of the game that plays really well.

I have no doubts that next week it'll be a new bowling action or some new kits whilst bowling and aspects of batting still remain game breaking

tarrantino

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
ACBF7D05-B1AA-4140-A2BB-9A663BFB2DB3.png2A5717C7-1E1C-4E03-8A07-EF27F204254E.png
Well I‘m at a loss. Missed a couple of patches as I moved house and had no interest. Just bowed 40 over and had a new ball, one edge went flying to the boundary. One hit the pad after and safe.

5th day pitch and there’s not a sniff of a wicket. Seen some have echoed the same here.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
View attachment 263357View attachment 263358
Well I‘m at a loss. Missed a couple of patches as I moved house and had no interest. Just bowed 40 over and had a new ball, one edge went flying to the boundary. One hit the pad after and safe.

5th day pitch and there’s not a sniff of a wicket. Seen some have echoed the same here.
Tbh I'm more impressed you kept going for over 500 balls. That is brutal!

tarrantino

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Tbh I'm more impressed you kept going for over 500 balls. That is brutal!
Yeah! The declared shortly after which you wouldn’t know. Tbh I simmed my batting as it was 383 to win with less than two sessions. Going to the Boxing Day test. Let’s hope I can get a wicket.

@MattW I raised 8575 re declaration not showing on score card. Is this able to be looked at?

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@MattW Cricket 22 as a game has a tremendous potential, as a fan as a customer I would like to know on a scale of 100% how much Cricket 22 has progressed as per BA team? Has all what is planned features, enhancements being implemented? How much percentage (we can expect) of the feature yet to be implemented?

2 months after the game release, Has the game achieved the stage/progress BA team intended to reach (as per the plans laid before the game release) ?

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

This is absolutely insane, I'd say either lower AI slider values (Striker timing,RR) or if its already done, then ramp up your bowling values especially the bowling sensitivity if you're finding it hard to control the lines..

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
There is something weird going on with some shot animations after new patch, I’m on PS4 , I get a strange delayed reaction to stick input when says foot movement is poor , not sure this is meant to happen or is it , it rubbish whether it’s intended or not !

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You people are difficult to please. Before the today's patch i couldn't download any community made teams . When i searched it crashes all the time . Now it just say that the Bigant server is not available. Not crashing at all
Another way of resolving crash during download is not being able to download at all

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
There is something weird going on with some shot animations after new patch, I’m on PS4 , I get a strange delayed reaction to stick input when says foot movement is poor , not sure this is meant to happen or is it , it rubbish whether it’s intended or not !
very obv … how u forget its BA patch ….

Users who are viewing this thread