Cricket 22: Clips Thread

Ricky14

County Cricketer

The pose looks so good after executing the shot, I feel straight drives looks good while playing a over pitched delivery.

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Love this!

I love the Retro colour.

I believe you are using the teams I created, FYI the 1980s set is nearly finished with nearly all of them up except Sri Lanka. It's great to see this up here! John Snow was a terrific bowler!
Hey mate. Top work. Let me know when your 80s teams are completed. Love the accuracy with which you have made them.
Agreed on SNOW!

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Why my post was deleted? What was wrong with it?
It was to show how I set up a batsman with fielding changes.
Nice work! Huh

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
I literally said when I deleted them why it was deleted. Have a spy of the rules in the 1st post.
Share short gameplay videos from your time playing Cricket 22. : it was around 90 seconjds

Anything enjoyable, thrilling or funny. : Debatable . I thought it was good.

Keep the videos short. Again short.
Do not spam the thread with every incident in a match. - I'm sorry if you think I spam the thread with videos. I just post stuff that i think is pretty decent and enjoyable for others. Anyway - no issues. Will keep in mind next time.

(apologies if i sounded a bit rude in my previous post:()

Last edited:

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Love this!

I love the Retro colour.

I believe you are using the teams I created, FYI the 1980s set is nearly finished with nearly all of them up except Sri Lanka. It's great to see this up here! John Snow was a terrific bowler!
Hey @Mouseydread I played with your 80s team (WI v ENG). Fantastic stuff mate. :clap

I have a video ready and would post it on my channel tomorrow or day after with proper credit to you this time! :-) Won't be posting here as it might get removed due to length (5 mints)

One slight nitpicking - Please dnt consider it as me being rude:(. Just a suggestion - The india 80's team could do with a bit better face modelling. Are you doing play faces? Coz a lot of Indian and Pakistani 80s team you made seemed like a mix of botham and someone ...

Once again great stuff. Your teams have provided me a new way to enjoy the game. Please keep up the good work and make more teams!!!:cheers

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Share short gameplay videos from your time playing Cricket 22. : it was around 90 seconjds

Anything enjoyable, thrilling or funny. : Debatable . I thought it was good.

Keep the videos short. Again short.
Do not spam the thread with every incident in a match. - I'm sorry if you think I spam the thread with videos. I just post stuff that i think is pretty decent and enjoyable for others. Anyway - no issues. Will keep in mind next time.

(apologies if i sounded a bit rude in my previous post:()

No apology necessary bud. Was this bit I was aiming for though. Cheers.

Please also add a short description/some context to your post. If it's just the video. It will be deleted

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Hey @Mouseydread I played with your 80s team (WI v ENG). Fantastic stuff mate. :clap

I have a video ready and would post it on my channel tomorrow or day after with proper credit to you this time! :-) Won't be posting here as it might get removed due to length (5 mints)

One slight nitpicking - Please dnt consider it as me being rude:(. Just a suggestion - The india 80's team could do with a bit better face modelling. Are you doing play faces? Coz a lot of Indian and Pakistani 80s team you made seemed like a mix of botham and someone ...

Once again great stuff. Your teams have provided me a new way to enjoy the game. Please keep up the good work and make more teams!!!:cheers
No probs! The editor is different this year, I think you'll find better versions as time goes on and U revisit.

I am more about the detail of the player styles, tendencies, however search for Dravid or Tendulkar, with my name and you should see a difference.

This editor does take time and the eye morphs are different, doing West Indian, Pakistani, or Indian faces can be very tricky, where doing a Caucasian face is much easier because of morphs available.

Also eyebrow shapes, eyelids, and hairstyles can make a hellnof a difference and some are just not available at present, so some compromises are made, more than say in Cric 19.

I will at some point go back and look at players as I did with Sunil Gavaskar, in the Indian sides.

Great video you have a great talent for it.

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
A tad too realistic

StranGTastic Gamer

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Share short gameplay videos from your time playing Cricket 22.

Anything enjoyable, thrilling or funny.

Keep the videos short.
Do not spam the thread with every incident in a match.
This is not a thread for posting your career videos, recreations of matches in an attempt to farm views and subscribers for your channels.
Anything falling outside of the concept of a 'short gameplay video' will be deleted.

Please also add a short description/some context to your post. If it's just the video. It will be deleted.

More rules will be added if necessary at the discretion of PC admins and mods. :D
I was playing PAKISTAN vs AUSTRALIA 1st Test Match and I feel so proud with bowling so amazing by Mitchell Starc. It was his best over and the wicket he(I) took with the Brutal Yorker was just amazing!! Check it out please :)

Also use my username to download teams/kits/stadiums/etc. : snowy_chest

Last edited by a moderator:

DuneTiger

County Cricketer
Avengers
Profile Flag
Australia
I heard that the AI was starting to use their feet in the game and I thought it would just be in a defensive manner...
That was until Sean Williams did this to me...
Came completely out of nowhere too, dots and singles were all that was happening, felt realistic in terms of Williams trying to break the shackles.

Users who are viewing this thread