Cricket 22: Clips Thread

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
I heard that the AI was starting to use their feet in the game and I thought it would just be in a defensive manner...
That was until Sean Williams did this to me...
Came completely out of nowhere too, dots and singles were all that was happening, felt realistic in terms of Williams trying to break the shackles.

Last match I played, AI came down the track and dumped me over the rope for six. Also came down and just blocked one out as well :eek:

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
I really do enjoy the pro camera, it brings a realism and immersion to batting that I really enjoy. I quite liked this as well, in a perverse way.

As someone who's played cricket (as I'm sure plenty have on these boards), the feeling of not connecting with the ball when you've played a shot, then hearing the stumps clatter, and the disappointed look back at the carnage behind you, it's all very accurate!

I know some get enjoyment from seeing the different animations in the game batting third person, but I'd still highly recommend trying first person batting if you get a chance.

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bowling with Tim Southee is an absolute pleasure.

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Happens way too often

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Had been waiting for one of these since launch, finally got it!

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
@Mouseydread I don't know how you made it, but your Brian Lara creation is awesome. Thanks. I do hope you create more 2000s teams.

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
@Mouseydread I don't know how you made it, but your Brian Lara creation is awesome. Thanks. I do hope you create more 2000s teams.

Thank you man! I was going to tinker with his face just a little bit more but I feel I got his playing style, I wish they would import his bat swish even more, I loved to watch him play and in the video you have an amazing match up, Lara vs Warne!

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Thank you man! I was going to tinker with his face just a little bit more but I feel I got his playing style, I wish they would import his bat swish even more, I loved to watch him play and in the video you have an amazing match up, Lara vs Warne!
Yeah, face-wise, I don't know, maybe make him look a bit 'older"? hehe. yes but batting flair-wise, on point. There is only so much you can do though with the limited batting styles in the game. So Good work.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Quite possibly the best ball I've bowled in career mode for C22 and C19. Got Williamson out with a tad of seam movement away. My two first scalps in test cricket, Babar and Williamson, not a bad start :goggle:

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Now that Cricket 22 has deleted my match before I could finish it, I may as well share what I was going to post as highlights here.

Including rolling NZ over cheaply first up at Lord's without a single wicket for the spinners in sight.

Some of these were very enjoyable, especially the Williamson wicket. I've not see the AI caught there before.

This was one of the wickets in more detail with an extra replay as well. Given out but clearly not out. Well scripted indecision on the part of the umpire's coding? Or just a glitch? Who knows:

Either way, it can all now be remembered as the game that never was. And I'll take the long weekend seeing if I can be bothered to replay it all over again. Guess that'll be the end of my story if not! haha

Users who are viewing this thread