Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Facing a strange issue in the pre-match screen. Not regularly but once in 5 games or so. It just doesn't allow me to change the uniform of a team sometimes and some other times it's the "lineup" option that im not able to switch using LB RB. Anyone else had this issue?
So far the only solution is to leave the screen altogether go to the main menu come back and create a new match.
1648827635561.png

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I’m on Easter holidays now. Going to show how I use the spinners. Even if it’s to just allow people a little more enjoyment out of it.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
If you want to use the meter make it hard enough to hit ideal that you can’t do it every ball. You should have to really nail it for it to be that “special ball”
I have switched off hud. Feels a little better now. But any ball in air on leg side is caught by keeper.

Plotinus

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't use the HUD and bowl with Pro Cam. I don't think the HUD has much to do with it. I suspect a lot of the wickets I get are not the Ideal-Perfect ones that are thereby increasing the wicket-taking chance (though I can't prove that)...I get a lot of wickets to bad deliveries (which, again, is a problem of the batting response not the bowling). I fear we are back to a meta-game of tweaking settings to produce what we think are more realistic outcomes, statisically speaking...but that seems odd to me. It suggests that there is no game here at all, at its core, just a configuration of settings that produce an outcome that, is by and large, unaffected by how good or bad we are at playing the game itself.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Played some more 2 player (offline) last night with a different friend, different teams.

PS5, limited overs T20.

There is a serious issue relating to low-med arcing catching opportunities. The catching cam comes up, no catching reticle comes up, the ball flies past the fielder and continues in slo-mo all the way to the boundary.

Counting both innings, this happened 7 times in one game. 2 player offline, is largely now unplayable. This will probably not matter to most due to a majority seeming to be playing single player.

As this is a consistent and properly game breaking issue (I don't say that lightly), I would appreciate if Matt could tell us if this is noted to be fixed or not.

Users who are viewing this thread