Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
He's at deep long beer queue

20220402_142022.jpg

luckysoni

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is happening more now again, Keeper is taking all reverse sweep shots as catches, taking silly point catches cby coming in fornt of wicket, Overthrows are on, fielding improvement seems to be that only fielders are moving & reacting quickly but precision isn't there....havent played much since patch so cant comment as a whole ..thats waht i found..& still slow mo stupidity is thr...getting too much annoying sometimes when u carefully build an inns & then this happens to depart u..

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Servers down? Not able to download teams. "big Ant Server is currently down" sometimes i get past it and then I am getting “play face full” error
No issues while downloading individual players. So not sure why the error is only while downloading teams
Do I have to delete some of the teams I have downloaded to "free up" space? I tried doing that still same error
1648934105211.png

Last edited:

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Servers down? Not able to download teams. "big Ant Server is currently down" sometimes i get past it and then I am getting “play face full” error
No issues while downloading individual players
Would be nice if someone can guide me through this. Do I have to delete some of the teams I have downloaded to "free up" space? I tried doing that still same error
View attachment 265832
Screenshot (21).png

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Interesting. It happens sometimes. All you have to do is restart the game and try again. If the issue persists, wait for BA to fix the servers. I haven't had the "Playface full" issue yet. And I don't think space is an issue as I personally haven't run into a limit.

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
This is what it shows currently. It happens sometimes. All you have to do is restart the game and try again. If the issue persists, wait for BA to fix the servers. I haven't had the "Playface full" issue yet. And I don;t think space is an issue as I personally haven't run into a limit.
Alright, I will wait. Only weird thing is that I am able to download the players individually without any issues. Seeing some posts on steam as well from a couple of users.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Anyone else getting play face storage full message when trying to download teams ? The big ant server is playing up I’m hoping it’s just something to do with that never seen this before

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Update: I just started up the game and I did end up getting the "Server not available" message. However, I just searched again and its working for me. Try that maybe and hope that helps. The idea is to keep persisting with your search till you get tired of it. It pays off most of the time.

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Update: I just started up the game and I did end up getting the "Server not available" message. However, I just searched again and its working for me. Try that maybe and hope that helps. The idea is to keep persisting with your search till you get tired of it. It pays off most of the time.
haha.
yes, I have been trying nonstop for the last 40 minutes. Now gave up.
I'm not having trouble loading up the game - it's just when I'm downloading the teams

Users who are viewing this thread