Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Alright, I will wait. Only weird thing is that I am able to download the players individually without any issues. Seeing some posts on steam as well from a couple of users.
Definitely something to do with the servers I got past the play face warning eventually it went to download then the big ant servers error came up

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Definitely something to do with the servers I got past the play face warning eventually it went to download then the big ant servers error came up
Glad someone else is also facing the issue :sweat:

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've had

Seven wickets to spinner all 7 caught by keeper in a span of 6 overs.
I just had a couple of wickets down the leg side taken by the superhero wicketkeeper. In real life it should be a boundary. 4 wickets down so far. All wickets belong to Nathan Lyon. BA should really step up and do something about these things

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
I just had a couple of wickets down the leg side taken by the superhero wicketkeeper. In real life it should be a boundary. 4 wickets down so far. All wickets belong to Nathan Lyon. BA should really step up and do something about these things
Yeh that’s the only thing letting the game down at the minute for me the WK catches where they take an impossible and unrealistic catch hopefully it can be tuned out as it’s like a magnet is set off when the batsmen goes to hit it

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Yeh that’s the only thing letting the game down at the minute for me the WK catches where they take an impossible and unrealistic catch hopefully it can be tuned out as it’s like a magnet is set off when the batsmen goes to hit it

@midhun333 going to try my test now to see how I get on with the tweaks.

SA v Bangladesh one of Test

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
@midhun333 going to try my test now to see how I get on with the tweaks.

SA v Bangladesh one of Test
Do let us know how it goes. I was playing a brilliant test against Pakistan with Australia. They were 83-1 and suddenly Nathan Lyon took 3 more wickets including those superhuman catches. Now they are 91-4 and I stopped playing due to those two catches.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Do let us know how it goes. I was playing a brilliant test against Pakistan with Australia. They were 83-1 and suddenly Nathan Lyon took 3 more wickets including those superhuman catches. Now they are 91-4 and I stopped playing due to those two catches.

I would say.. and I know you shouldn’t have to but just reload and ignore those catches mate. It doesn’t have to spoil the game.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
I would say.. and I know you shouldn’t have to but just reload and ignore those catches mate. It doesn’t have to spoil the game.
Yes gonna do that from now on until they put out a fix

Apart from that I haven't had anything popping up from the shoes of the batsmen and the other bat/pad has also significantly reduced. I reduced flight to 35 and decreased pitch and ball friction. Don't know if those helped, need to play a lot more to confirm.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Yes gonna do that from now on until they put out a fix

Apart from that I haven't had anything popping up from the shoes of the batsmen and the other bat/pad has also significantly reduced. I reduced flight to 35 and decreased pitch and ball friction. Don't know if those helped, need to play a lot more to confirm.

Will def help bud. Iv spent hours testing it. I’d suggest the Keeper thing is more of a keeper bug than spin issue..

Bangladesh 10/0 off 5.4 atm.. slow start

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Fast bowling action 14 & 15 belongs to which bowlers?

Hester

County Cricketer
FOR THOSE WHO ARE GETTING XBOX SERIES X CRASHES

Was your series x the 1st xbox you played the game on at purchase? Mine wasn't (it was either series s or one x, I can't remember).

I'm wondering if the syncing of data somehow could cause a corruption of some sort?

Wealey

ICC Board Member

Bangladesh will be satisfied...

Maharaj: Genuine batpad trying to work to leg and nicking off charging down the track.

Some beautiful bowleds...

Cricket 22 Screenshot 2022.04.03 - 16.28.23.92.png
Cricket 22 Screenshot 2022.04.03 - 16.28.35.89.png
Cricket 22 Screenshot 2022.04.03 - 16.28.47.26.png

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India

Users who are viewing this thread