Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can anyone help me I’m trying to increase the time I see he pitch marker when batting is this possible I can only find a setting to remove it ? Cheers
You can do that by increasing the "Ball marker display time"

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Increasing Ball Marker Does not increase that in Behind camera unfortunately
Yeh I thought this I’m playing front on batting (bowling far) cam and increased the ball marker display time to 100 and makes no difference at all think that’s just for length in bowlers hand some balls you get literally a second to see where it’s pitching really finding it hard

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's really frustrating that they have missed some of the basics man.
batsman goes for a single - fielder overthrows it for boundary resulting in 5 runs
For the next delivery, we again have the same batsman on strike instead of the other guy. These are the basics least get that right!

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yeh I thought this I’m playing front on batting (bowling far) cam and increased the ball marker display time to 100 and makes no difference at all think that’s just for length in bowlers hand some balls you get literally a second to see where it’s pitching really finding it hard
It definitely changes for broadcast camera angle. I really haven't tried out other camera settings

Roooooot

Club Cricketer
Played a match the other day and the batsmen walked through the sightscreen to get on the field , QA team might need a needs improvement on their report card ..
It's been like that at several grounds since the game was released - reported on day one and still not corrected after all this time

I'm back to playing DB17 and C19 - the multiple gameplay bugs, absurd fielding and overpowered shots make C22 unplayable.

Hester

County Cricketer
Every time I try to load my competition the game crashes to my dash board. Any one else having issues with xbox?

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
For Overp
It's been like that at several grounds since the game was released - reported on day one and still not corrected after all this time

I'm back to playing DB17 and C19 - the multiple gameplay bugs, absurd fielding and overpowered shots make C22 unplayable.
For Overpowered Shot change to hard mode , No Option for absurd fielding

Hester

County Cricketer
Every time I try to load my competition the game crashes to my dash board. Any one else having issues with xbox?
Well, I managed to get it loaded but it's crashed twice since Sri Lanka span me out for 105. Ughgh.

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Great, after ALL the endless problems with this title, I finally bother to advance a career mode through as far as the first ODI (all-round LS), & spin is 100% broken. EVERY ball no matter which delivery option is chosen just goes completely straight.

The internationals are the absolute pinnacle of the sport & what do we get from BA? Broken crap, yet again!!

Skillzy

School Cricketer
Great, after ALL the endless problems with this title, I finally bother to advance a career mode through as far as the first ODI (all-round LS), & spin is 100% broken. EVERY ball no matter which delivery option is chosen just goes completely straight.

The internationals are the absolute pinnacle of the sport & what do we get from BA? Broken crap, yet again!!
Also Spin Bowl bounces very less

smurfygray86

Associate Captain

What console you on mate ? I’m a LS bowler in career mode all works fine for me ps5

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
What console you on mate ? I’m a LS bowler in career mode all works fine for me ps5

Series X bud.

Career Eng club 3 day, one day & T20 are all OK. The Eng domestic system FC, one day & T20 are all working fine on English grounds too, & so far any FC matches I've played in the Australian domestic system are working OK as far as spin is concerned as well.

Everything just went horribly wrong for the ODI & what does my calendar now show???

.......Another 4 x ODI against PAK all at Lahore, immediately followed by 4 x Tests, also at Lahore. YAY!!

All with completely busted spin by default. A great introduction to internationals in C22 career mode!! In contrast it took me days to reach international level in previous iterations but that's C22 all over. (I'll have to run a test using different international grounds against PAK instead but 7+ months & such fundamentals are still borked & obviously that just shouldn't be necessary at this point.)

Also Spin Bowl bounces very less

Yes, also seeing typical spin bounce behaving oddly at times with certain pitch types especially those where there should be more bounce. That's been an issue on & off since day one. It had been OK for a while but it's apparently been reintroduced. I can't recall many others reporting it being reintroduced recently but C22 along with BA are pretty much reaching the terminal end of my patience & I'm clearly not alone there as reports of such obvious issues are just dwindling along with the patch schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread