Cricket 24 - General Discussion

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
As a cricket fan who love playing these games, we can only delay the purchase and not avoid it. @BigAntStudios has been taking the accountability to fix the bugs to a large extend, except that their transparency and timelines regarding these bug fixes need to be addressed (they can chose not to do so, but they should if they value their customers).
Yes, taking accountability by blocking people.

sdubey40

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Given that the game comes out in about a month or so I would think that highly unlikely .It will be the same graphics as afl 23.
I guess AFL was being developed with cricket 22 or just after that owing to the fact that they had to do all the ground work as it was a completely new game for them on modern consols and they had to start from the scratch and may be for the same reason footages of the game were available 6 months back from today however they did not had to face similar situation for cricket title and they had to just upgrade every aspect of the game... atleast that's the best we can hope for

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Btw one Pakistani veteren IT site pro Pakistani also reporting that PCB has been approached by BAS for PSL licenses , you can google the news though , so let’s see what happens in future.

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
IMHO, licensed teams are the lowest priority for me. This community makes a better effort to update the roster and stats than BigAnt. If they can nail the basics and make the game enjoyable, I do not mind having Kholi in the team instead of Kohli.
Please BigAnt, concentrate on the basic gameplay. Licensed players, teams, stadiums are all secondary.

CharlieCooke_

School Cricketer
IMHO, licensed teams are the lowest priority for me. This community makes a better effort to update the roster and stats than BigAnt. If they can nail the basics and make the game enjoyable, I do not mind having Kholi in the team instead of Kohli.
Please BigAnt, concentrate on the basic gameplay. Licensed players, teams, stadiums are all secondary.
The Licensing is important as then the players actually can be used efficiently in career modes and online games and will improve the game, the game can only be entertaining for so long if you only do 'play now' games, I would much rather have Cricket 22 with more content than a new engine and new gameplay and the same content, we have 18 months of this game I don't want to bored of it after 3 months

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
30th june .. ps5 users wil get it before 30th :DScreenshot 2023-05-04 211743.png

D

Deleted member 185125

Even few other vendors are listing it as 30th June. However, with Ashes starting in Mid June, I am hoping it would get released before that
Don't see it happening. Mostly will be delayed to bring in all IPL teams in. IPL >> Ashes.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
History has its tales
Sreesanth slapped by harbajan
IND vs Bangladesh u19 cricketers post match
Virat Kohli vs Gautam Gambhir

List goes on

Forgot to add terrorist attack mode too
Yes but heavily sanctioned with fines and suspensions? Not going to be included being realistic.
Post automatically merged:

Have you not seen the YouTube thumbnails?
No, but not going to be included in a simulation sports game, doesn't have any value.

Users who are viewing this thread