Real Cricket Real Cricket™24 loading..?

Hey everyone.. Look what I found. A friend of mine (name withheld) has recently got the latest version of Real Cricket for testing. He shared some cool screenshots which I would like to post here.

Judging from what he showed me, looks like it is in the later stages of production. Super excited for Real Cricket™24!!

Will share more in time..

01.PNG02.PNG

Hey dude,will it be an updated version of rc22 or a totally new game?
Its 100% an update to rc22..

Hey everyone.. Look what I found. A friend of mine (name withheld) has recently got the latest version of Real Cricket for testing. He shared some cool screenshots which I would like to post here.
Judging from what he showed me, looks like it is in the later stages of production. Super excited for Real Cricket™24!!

View attachment 283447hope it will be updated version for rc22 and really excited

View attachment 283447View attachment 283448
When more screenshot will give by you
I have seen it on his phone but this is all he shared for now... He said he'll give more screenshots once a few bugs get fixed.

Pls provide other gameplay screenshots

What's new in Real Cricket 24
I guess you will have to wait for a while till Nautilus decides to announce it themselves but there is a pretty big feature in testing for this edition for sure
Post automatically merged:

Rc24 ka office teser ya announcement kab hoga ??
Only Nautilus Mobile can answer that :)

Bro when you will give gameplay screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread