Real Cricket Real Cricket™24 loading..?

cricketerbmm

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The UI looks great, Will it be a major update to the game? Will it cause for no update in CWC time and directly RC24 in Jan?

Android Gaming Adda

School Cricketer
The UI looks great, Will it be a major update to the game? Will it cause for no update in CWC time and directly RC24 in Jan?
It is a major update and next update to the game is the RC24 update, nothing in between from what i hear. WC tournament can be added OTA anyways
Post automatically merged:

Bro will it work in 3g Ram device?
If it works now, it should continue to work with rc24 as well

Tanmay somaiya

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
It is a major update and next update to the game is the RC24 update, nothing in between from what i hear. WC tournament can be added OTA anyways

Ok thanks bro

cricketerbmm

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

Thanks for the fast response bro, And yeah I think adding CWC through OTA would be a good move ♥️ Have a good day bro

suhel Khan

School Cricketer
Many YouTubers are saying that Real Cricket 24 will come or can come in the World Cup update, is this true???

rashid22

School Cricketer
I guess you will have to wait for a while till Nautilus decides to announce it themselves but there is a pretty big feature in testing for this edition for sure

Only Nautilus Mobile can answer that :)
Can we see career mode in this edition of real cricket?

abhishekhubhai

School Cricketer
Hey everyone.. Look what I found. A friend of mine (name withheld) has recently got the latest version of Real Cricket for testing. He shared some cool screenshots which I would like to post here.
Judging from what he showed me, looks like it is in the later stages of production. Super excited for Real Cricket™24!!

Will share more in time..

View attachment 283447View attachment 283448
Bro will career mode be there in rc24? Can you tell us about some new features or modes you know about? Did your friend tell you about any features or any interesting thing? If yes, please tell us.

CRICKET MODS

School Cricketer
There must be update featuring ui changes. There are lot of changes to gameplay elements in RC22 but not with ui. Bowling team should be able to check what is type and skill of batsman any time he wants and batting team should be able to check which fielder is fielding at which position by clicking field setup button(to check where weakest fielders are and try it hit ball in that area). Also is this man still active in this forum. @mav77mortal

Android Gaming Adda

School Cricketer
Bro will career mode be there in rc24? Can you tell us about some new features or modes you know about? Did your friend tell you about any features or any interesting thing? If yes, please tell us.
Can’t tell you anything about the feature list at the moment since nautilus is keeping it a tight secret. However I am told that there will be 1 feature which would qualify as “1st time on mobile for cricket games” in RC24

wahabviki19

School Cricketer
Bro is main Kon konse n
Hey everyone.. Look what I found. A friend of mine (name withheld) has recently got the latest version of Real Cricket for testing. He shared some cool screenshots which I would like to post here.
Judging from what he showed me, looks like it is in the later stages of production. Super excited for Real Cricket™24!!

Bro isme kon konse new features hain bro please reply

Users who are viewing this thread