Cricket 24 - General Discussion

One LBW I got by setting the batter with 3 outswing with normal pace and then the 4 ball being a fast inswing ended up hitting the batsmen pad , he was clearly expecting another outswing and was beaten by pace as well , I never saw something like that in C22 , the shot animation was beautiful and it clearly looked the batsmen getting beaten by pace instead of choosing the animation to allow the ball to hit pad to give you wicket like it was in C22

So has anyone who's bought it played it with the day one patch yet? In New Zealand we are 10 hours into that first day, so surely that patch has to have been out?
No, the game officially releases at the same time. 11 am AEST
3 hrs 50 mints to go

When is the digital edition releasing in the US on Playstation store for PS5?

One LBW I got by setting the batter with 3 outswing with normal pace and then the 4 ball being a fast inswing ended up hitting the batsmen pad , he was clearly expecting another outswing and was beaten by pace as well , I never saw something like that in C22 , the shot animation was beautiful and it clearly looked the batsmen getting beaten by pace instead of choosing the animation to allow the ball to hit pad to give you wicket like it was in C22
Is CWC23 fixtures updated in the game?

Career Mode - Follow the journey of your player from club cricketer to the international stage, developing your skills and growing your fan base as you hone your craft to become the next big thing in cricket. Cricket 24 gives more control to the player in determining their destiny, becoming a short-form hero, focusing on the Test team, or trying to balance both on their way to cricketing stardom.

@TemPSaad This was the official press release regarding career mode. How correct is this based on your experience so far ?

Career Mode - Follow the journey of your player from club cricketer to the international stage, developing your skills and growing your fan base as you hone your craft to become the next big thing in cricket. Cricket 24 gives more control to the player in determining their destiny, becoming a short-form hero, focusing on the Test team, or trying to balance both on their way to cricketing stardom.

@TemPSaad This was the official press release regarding career mode. How correct is this based on your experience so far ?
Nothing has been changed from C22 apart from intro screens and animations, however the AI players are developing good but younger players reaches their potential in just one season which is not realistic, career mode simulation scores has been improved , dynamic lineup in club teams is not working, basically the things that should have worked in C22 is now working in C24 and nothing new has been added in career mode

The career mode is become useless for me for now as the game forces me to sit and play every game either as player or team without the option of watching AI vs AI games which I used to do in C22 for hours and hours

On current state the game doesn’t deserve to be released as a full priced game and more of a $25 DLC for C22 because of new licensing stuff and smoother animations and gameplay feel.

I’m pretty sure this was also a thing in C22.

If you can, I’d like to hear your thoughts after playing a game on C22 and comparing the two.

We should be able to view each every player stats in career mode ,it’s getting recorded in the game just no where to see them unless it’s get shown inside the match as a ticker , this problem has been there since C19

I’m pretty sure this was also a thing in C22.

If you can, I’d like to hear your thoughts after playing a game on C22 and comparing the two.
In C22 the Bowled and LBW feels like the game choosing a facilitating shot animation to allow you to have a wicket, in C24 it feels more natural because of extra smoothness in animations and no gliding of batsmen feet to accommodate the wicket.

Nothing has been changed from C22 apart from intro screens and animations, however the AI players are developing good but younger players reaches their potential in just one season which is not realistic, career mode simulation scores has been improved , dynamic lineup in club teams is not working, basically the things that should have worked in C22 is now working in C24 and nothing new has been added in career mode
Brother does it have player rankings and team rankings?

In C22 the Bowled and LBW feels like the game choosing a facilitating shot animation to allow you to have a wicket, in C24 it feels more natural because of extra smoothness in animations and no gliding of batsmen feet to accommodate the wicket.
Are u playing on twitch if so whats your handle name

Users who are viewing this thread