Cricket 24 - General Discussion

i think its quite apparent ,they never planned an overhaul and/or its beyond their skill or scope of the development /engine.
The engine has reached capacity for sure that’s why when they fix 2 things it breaks another no spin but better batting animations, WK stops jumping around but now comes running after ball, fielders seem quicker but run in all directions and let ball pass them before reacting. It’s a complete mess

The engine has reached capacity for sure that’s why when they fix 2 things it breaks another no spin but better batting animations, WK stops jumping around but now comes running after ball, fielders seem quicker but run in all directions and let ball pass them before reacting. It’s a complete mess
Dare they attempt to add proper pitch degrading - All the players may turn into Mary Poppins

i think its quite apparent ,they never planned an overhaul and/or its beyond their skill or scope of the development /engine.

I don’t get why it’s then named as a feature, especially a big one.

For two iterations of the game they’ve announced multiple features that weren’t in the final release including even licensed content. I don’t understand how there hasn’t been a bigger outrage over this.
Post automatically merged:

Patch Updates/Community Professionals is run by the same person or same group of friends.

This is becoming obviously clear now. Don’t know why we’re still posting their tweets over here since it’s clear they thrive off the attention.

I don’t get why it’s then named as a feature, especially a big one.

For two iterations of the game they’ve announced multiple features that weren’t in the final release including even licensed content. I don’t understand how there hasn’t been a bigger outrage over this.
Post automatically merged:

This is becoming obviously clear now. Don’t know why we’re still posting their tweets over here since it’s clear they thrive off the attention.
My bad. Your right shouldn’t give them the attention I’m just angry at what’s going on and getting more and more frustrated by the day just want to play a game of cricket I paid £50 for

Found another issue in the Academy...because I'm strange and care not for realism, I give some national teams some perfect players...

Most of the time when assigning proficiencies to bowlers, you can't give them more than 2 stars in each bowling proficiency but 4 in each of the batting ones....

View attachment 285170
Hiiiii. Just me checking I can still post on here.

It won’t happen again I’ve let myself down, friends, family and fellow cricket lovers. I’ll do better
It's funny laughing at those posts but we don't really need it pointing out every day. There's plenty of discussion on here without having to add everything over from Twitter which add nothing. Particularly when we all know they are not a reliable source for anything other than posting epic cringe.

And still not one word from Matt regarding his in hindsight rosy tainted post over the state of the game. Its a shame that he, as a producer of the game, avid cricket gaming fan and one time staunch critic of the way in which cricket gaming customers have been treated by various companies throughout the years and is a prominent member and owner of this site, has nothing to say.

There are of course more pressing and infinitely more important things going on in the world and the state of a cricket game and the communication round that are luxurious problems to have. Of that I am more than aware.

Still a few words doesn’t take much time one would have thought especially after such a bold statement.

Users who are viewing this thread