Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Just played the new patch for 40 minutes,very impressed,the graphics are great,loads of different dismissals,fielding was a huge step up,and I even had batsmen coming down the wicket to spinners.
I'd be quite happy if the game didn't get anymore patches,uploaded a short video with some highlights.

Athers thinks this looks like trouble

Just played the new patch for 40 minutes,very impressed,the graphics are great,loads of different dismissals,fielding was a huge step up,and I even had batsmen coming down the wicket to spinners.
I'd be quite happy if the game didn't get anymore patches,uploaded a short video with some highlights.

Love that they finally added a realistic broadcast view

Looks good in the main. A few nice additions as well as a general clean up. Not sure what's happening with the Bumrah caught and bowled but we can't have everything :lol

What setting you played with here mate ? AI etc ?

Looks good in the main. A few nice additions as well as a general clean up. Not sure what's happening with the Bumrah caught and bowled but we can't have everything :lol
It was a nice try,just didn't quite come off :lol

Wicket variations are nice, and the new camera is brilliant. That said, what is up with the animation transitions? They all look like slide shows (one animation after another with no proper transition). The cutscenes still don't gel together and one of the appeals, the bowler is walking away while the rest of the team is appealing. Even when the bowler does appeal, he turns around so slowly, usually after the game has already registered a wicket and the batsman already knows it (umpire gives out, batsman is walking off, and halfway through all that, the bowler jumps around and starts yelling). Game still needs a lot of polish, I'm afraid.

Wicket variations are nice, and the new camera is brilliant. That said, what is up with the animation transitions? They all look like slide shows (one animation after another with no proper transition). The cutscenes still don't gel together and one of the appeals, the bowler is walking away while the rest of the team is appealing. Even when the bowler does appeal, he turns around so slowly, usually after the game has already registered a wicket and the batsman already knows it (umpire gives out, batsman is walking off, and halfway through all that, the bowler jumps around and starts yelling). Game still needs a lot of polish, I'm afraid.
Yes one thing that bothers me is how they move in all directions like robots after a ball is bowled it’s like they are doing the inbetweeners dance on holiday (hope you know the one) no fluidity at all

1st ball, 3rd over with the patch. AI edges into its own body, it drops at its feet. It takes the run.

Short leg drinks a cup of tea, calls his broker to place a buy order (it is 1988), and nonchalantly runs out the non striker.

Not an amazing start, I’ll be honest.

Chalk that off as a one off haha..
Post automatically merged:

Exactly the same thing happened again, in the 5th over
You sure your on the update...

I didn't have a run out haha

Users who are viewing this thread