International Cricket Captain III

zub2005

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
is there a downloadable version if so where from. which shops will be selling it

zub2005

International Coach
i phoned game and gamestation, they have told me it will be 29.99. if i download it via online, if i formated my pc and then wanted to load it on again, or if bought a new computer is that possible. also will it have online play

Animator!

School Cricketer
I imagine when you buy it online you wil be issued with a license number inc ase you move computers or something.

chris_tavare

School Cricketer
pfft, my order is still 'processing' and has been since yesterday evening. are the employees at play.com snails?

DanWarwicksfan

School Cricketer
I'm in same boat mate, pretty rubbish really considering I ordered on the 1st of July. Doesn't look like I'll be receiving my copy tomorrow now.

GMILLS

School Cricketer
Mine arrived this morning from Gameplay :D First impressions are good graphics are better than I expected them to be, only thing is takes alot longer to play 1 match than it used to

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Mine arrived this morning from Gameplay :D First impressions are good graphics are better than I expected them to be, only thing is takes alot longer to play 1 match than it used to
damn you how good is it? the game aswell as graphics

Yorkshire_No1

Club Cricketer
Why have they sent it a day early.

Working all night tonight, do I rather A)Go to bed when I get in or B) Stay up and order ICC and play virtually all day lol

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Why have they sent it a day early.

Working all night tonight, do I rather A)Go to bed when I get in or B) Stay up and order ICC and play virtually all day lol

they send it so it should arrive on the day of release but they normally come early play.com normally have them sent 3 days in advance but still "processing"

DanWarwicksfan

School Cricketer
I did expect better from Play to be honest.

Still, they could redeem themselves by it turning up tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread