Toyota F1 [F1 Challenge 2007]: Gulf Air Bahrain GP - Raikkonen on pole

Predict my F1 future

• Horrible season. Will get replaced by someone else during it.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Not so horrible season but will get replaced by someone else next year.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season good enough to hold a place in the team for next year

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Good season leading to an improved contract offer from Toyota next year

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Good season and will get signed up by a bigger team next year

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Not a great race for you, I mean you got beat by Button :p

I'm sure as you get into the season you will get better and better :)

The lack of any readymate car setup for this track hurt me. I had one for Australia which is why I was able to compete a lot better.

i notice how realistic the AI driver skill is in your work. Is there something you did to f1 challenge 2007 to achieve this? I installed f1 challenge 2007 but massa and alonso always test, qualify, and finish near the bottom, with slower times.

i notice how realistic the AI driver skill is in your work. Is there something you did to f1 challenge 2007 to achieve this? I installed f1 challenge 2007 but massa and alonso always test, qualify, and finish near the bottom, with slower times.

No I havent made any chances to the settings myself in the two races posted here. I might do something in the future to make the Ferraris more competitive in qualifying and practice. Massa does seem to be offpace at times. But Alonso is usually one of the faster guys. Also as you can see Heidfeld is extremely quick as well.

No I havent made any chances to the settings myself in the two races posted here. I might do something in the future to make the Ferraris more competitive in qualifying and practice. Massa does seem to be offpace at times. But Alonso is usually one of the faster guys. Also as you can see Heidfeld is extremely quick as well.

if I wanted to change the settings, how would i do this?

many thanks

if I wanted to change the settings, how would i do this?

many thanks

Well I dont remember the exact steps for editing the aiconfigs but a search in the bhmotorsports.com forums should get you want you want.

Alternatively you can download specific car setups from the download's section as well.

I expected this position ( 11-15 ) because, right from the practice day, you were bit uneasy with this track. Tough luck this race.. Lets hope to get a point in next race. Gud luck :cool:

I expected this position ( 11-15 ) because, right from the practice day, you were bit uneasy with this track. Tough luck this race.. Lets hope to get a point in next race. Gud luck :cool:

That is correct. Malaysia has never been very popular with me. But the real disappointment lies in the fact that I posted my quickest time during the testing, despite running the same difficulty settings.

Please can you post a list of the races? Would also be interesting finding out your favourite track. I guess once the times come up we will be able to tell wether you are keen on the track or not :)

t_sakhir.jpg

The Bahrain Grand Prix, sponsored by Gulf Air, made history as the first Formula One Grand Prix to be held in the Middle East. Bahrain fought off fierce competition from elsewhere in the region to stage the race, with Egypt, Lebanon and UAE all hoping for the prestige of hosting a Formula One Grand Prix.

But although it was designed by F1's in-house architect and has superlative facilities, the general view is that it is not a match for Malaysia's Sepang.
However, its desert location adds interest, and the track's width and layout encourages lots of overtaking.

Although rain is extremely rare, the weather department has predicted possibility of strong showers during the weekend which will pose a new challenge to the drivers as well as the organisers.

2006 Lookback
Renault's Fernando Alonso started the defence of his world championship in style by fending off Michael Schumacher to win the Bahrain Grand Prix.

Schumacher led from the start as Alonso rose from fourth on the grid to second, and the Renault closed on to the tail of the Ferrari after their first stops.

Alonso took a narrow lead after a later final stop and held on to the end. McLaren's Kimi Raikkonen was third after starting from the back of the grid, ahead of Honda's Jenson Button.

_41431314_winap416.jpg

Alonso will be looking to win his third race in Bahrain

Users who are viewing this thread